Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#591 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:09 PM

I did awesome when I followed and since I've stop, I've felt like a$$! I SO need to get back into this, or something healthy!

#592 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:46 PM

So today I have started this again. I'm about 1/2 way through my day now and I feel alright. I'm a little hungry but that's probably my fault for eating like a total pig lately! lol I haven't weighed myself yet because I'm scared. Maybe I will after this week. I seriously need to stay in line right now. Just gotta keep in mind that I have my cheat day in only 5 days, I can do this...yes I can! *I hope* lol

#593 amybermuda

amybermuda
      • 870 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:27 PM

You defo can Lisa!!! Remember you have to do something 7 times for it to become a habit - so in 7 days this will be much easier!!!!

Eating less is hard for the first few days, so keep drinking the water and stay positive!

I am coming off of a cheat weekend and feel like crap still from all the garbage I polluted myself with.

Mondays suck anyways!!!

#594 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:31 PM

hahah I agree Amy! How are you doing on the diet? Are you still losing?

#595 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:25 AM

ok day 2 - so far, it's going ok. I was STARVING last night and really was pissed that I couldn't eat junk food! But K made me have some celery instead of the chips I wanted, so it was all good. I hated him for it, but I felt good afterwards. I had forgotten how great you feel when you eat healty. One day down and I actually survived! lol

#596 amybermuda

amybermuda
            • 870 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:32 AM

hehe dont you love it when they help you and you want to kill them?!

I kind of stopped doing this diet b/c I did not like to plan too much and just started eating the Low GI every day pretty much and eat small meals. I was losing until this past weekend where I went to NYC for a friends bday and well, jury is still out if the damage I did will last, but I had lost 4 pounds in March so far - not only 2.... LOL

Its empowering when you can make good decisions! But junk food is delish :)

#597 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:32 AM

junk food is delish Amy!

I was doing so good last week until Friday, then that just screwed up my whole weekend. I seriously have to get it through my head that just because I have one bad day, doesn't mean it has to spill over onto the next day.

#598 amybermuda

amybermuda
                • 870 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:02 AM

Or one bad meal. Don't let the guilt get to you. So you caved and went through the drive through or a large bag of doriotos, or what have you. I actually found I started losing weight when I stopped binging for a day and only did it for a meal on the weekend.

#599 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

bumping this up again!

anyone still following?

#600 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:34 PM

Hi Lisa! Bump bump!
                      I stopped following but would not mind starting again on Saturday (cheat day of course). Give it a go with you??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users