Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#541 amybermuda

amybermuda
  • 870 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:14 PM

OK I am starting back CYWT today! I have 15 pounds to lose for my wedding minimum though would rather lose 20 pounds, which is what I weighed when I started dating my FI. I found today to be really hard on low carb even though weeks before I was fine on Sunday, it was Monday that was killing me. Oh well, super motivated now!

Hope everyone else is well.

#542 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:14 PM

Hey Amy!!!!!!

I'm back from beautiful sunny Jamaica and back on the band wagon starting on Sunday! I can't wait to get back into it so we'll be able to support each other for sure!!!

anyone else still following? Miss Kathy?!?

#543 debbmach

debbmach
      • 1,457 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:29 AM

Hi Everyone! I've just downloaded the diet plan and am going to start in a few days, once I make a plan and go grocery shopping. The only thing I'm worried about is that I work shift work (days and nights) so it's going to change the eating times for me. I guess the main thing will be to space out my meals and eat 6 times a day. Anyone else in this situation or have advice for me?
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#544 amybermuda

amybermuda
        • 870 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

Lisa!!! Welcome back. I am going to check out your review - I just saw something in that section. Congrats Mrs!

I have been very bad but with 4 months left I need to turn myself around. Hope we can help motivate.

Hi Deb, I dont eat the snacks, I eat larger meals. I hate eating 6 times a day so I do a bigger breakfast and lunch. That might help you with your schedule. If you need a snack, anytime you could throw in the protein shake? Good luck!!!

#545 debbmach

debbmach
          • 1,457 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:59 PM

I'm starting tomorrow!!!!!!!! How much weight did you guys lose in the beginning? I need to lose 10 pounds in the next 4 weeks...will this be possible?

#546 amybermuda

amybermuda
            • 870 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:40 PM

Deb - Yes I lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks but then nothing since b/c I have been cheating and eating and drinking like a super star

You can totally do it though - good luck!

#547 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by debbmach
                I'm starting tomorrow!!!!!!!! How much weight did you guys lose in the beginning? I need to lose 10 pounds in the next 4 weeks...will this be possible?
                You can totally do this! I certainly did! Good luck with starting, I'm back on the band wagon and so looking forward to this!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amybermuda
                Deb - Yes I lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks but then nothing since b/c I have been cheating and eating and drinking like a super star

You can totally do it though - good luck!
                Amy!! get back into it girl!! lol

DH and I have started the 3 week priming phase today, so it was cheat day, woo hoo!!! I'm actually super happy to get back into this diet. I always felt great while following...probably because I'm actually eating healthy! lol

WE CAN DO THIS GIRLS!!!!!!!!

#548 debbmach

debbmach
                • 1,457 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:19 PM

This was my first 'real' day on this diet, was okay but I'll definitely have to be prepared to get through the week!

#549 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                  • 829 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:23 AM

Can anyone tell me what this diet includes? It says I cannot open it - I guess I do not have enough points (I'm not sure how many you need though)

I'd love to know what it is as my wedding is in June!! :)

Thanks!

#550 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:18 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
                      Can anyone tell me what this diet includes? It says I cannot open it - I guess I do not have enough points (I'm not sure how many you need though)

I'd love to know what it is as my wedding is in June!! :)

Thanks!
                      send me a private message with your email address and I will send you the package! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users