Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#531 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

Thanks Amy - I'll have to check them out when I get home!

#532 amybermuda

amybermuda
    • 870 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:35 PM

Just checking in ladies to see how everyone is doing during the most difficult time of year!

I have lost 3 pounds - I think it was the first week only - b/c I have been drinking and eating out a lot. Still trying to manage the LC/LGI/HGI days but with the full social calendar its been a little tricky.

I think I am going to do the 2nd week option for 3 LC days, 2 LGI, and 1 HGI before the cheat day. I feel like I lose my weight during the low carb days, so by extending it one day, I should be able to lose 1/2 - 1 pound a week during the holidays. Does anyone else do that set up?

Hope you're all well!!!

#533 amybermuda

amybermuda
      • 870 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:09 AM

Oh - and here's my breakfast for Sun - Thurs this week. Instead of the 1/2 cup refrigerated egg product (what the hell is that anyways??!!) I used 7 egg whites and 1 full egg.

Attached Files

#534 taratoons

taratoons
        • 123 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:09 AM

Hi ladies! I'm a late joiner to this thread, but very interested in it! From what I've seen, you guys are having success with this diet, so I'd love to give it a try. However, do you think it's worth it if I only have 4 months left to go until the wedding? If so, could someone forward along the plan to me at taratoons@hotmail.com? Thanks so much for any info!!!!

#535 taratoons

taratoons
          • 123 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:38 PM

Oh, sorry guys, I'm guessing this diet plan costs money, right? Ignore my previous request then! I thought that the title of this thread meant the plan was available as an attachment in post #45, but when I didn't see it, I was hoping someone could e-mail it to me, but then clued in that there's probably a cost attached.

#536 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:47 PM

LOL so its the first time i read this thread and I was actually just talking to FI's aunt. She's on WW and needs a little push in the right direction so I told her i would join her for this month to keep my weight in check for the DRESS!!! YAYYYYY!! Because ive noticed ive been eating like a PIG lately! Stress SUCKS!
              I work out 6 days a week for about 2.5 hrs with a combo of strength and cardio and already scuff down the damn protein shakes(im in love with whey protein, i know im a weirdo! but compared to Soy ones Whey is awesome!! lol) so this diet sounds WONDERFUL!! Keeping myself in check for the holidays wish me luck! Ill report back!

#537 amybermuda

amybermuda
              • 870 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:50 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by taratoons
                Oh, sorry guys, I'm guessing this diet plan costs money, right? Ignore my previous request then! I thought that the title of this thread meant the plan was available as an attachment in post #45, but when I didn't see it, I was hoping someone could e-mail it to me, but then clued in that there's probably a cost attached.
                Its just the basics and you can download it off of this website once you are no longer a noob which is like 150 posts I think...?

I have lost 7 pounds in a month & a half on CYWT. I really like this diet b/c it changes every 2 days so if I want pasta, its at max 4 days away, etc.

Right now I have 3 cheat days a week with all of these freaking holiday parties, but after a cheat day I try to do 2 low carb days if possible. I also am drinking wine only and no mixed drinks and beer b/c of the sugar.

Good luck girls!

#538 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:56 PM

UGH! I don't even know what to say cause I suck so bad right now! lol I did gain about 5 lbs back but that's because I've been eating like crazy - this is such a bad time of year. FI and I plan on getting right back on this diet when we get back from the wedding. This is a good diet and I really did feel good when I was following properly. I lost almost 20lbs in 2 months!

#539 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 10:14 AM

I just wanted to wish all my wonderful ladies a great Christmas!! My diet is out the door right now, but coming back as soon as I'm back from Jamaica!!!

#540 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 04:54 PM

Thanks Lisa! I agree, I have kicked the diet good bye over the holidays. I am at my sisters and its just too hard to stay with it.

When do you leave for your wedding? Have funnnnn!!! I know it'll be an awesome party!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users