Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#41 Taylorbride

Taylorbride
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:37 AM

Hi ladies I am very interested in reading more about this diet. If I could get the information I would really appreciate it. I don't know how to PM people. LOL

I am cracking up about this cottage cheese thing. I love cottage cheese. I eat like 2 containers a week! It's probably one of my favorite foods. Weird huh. When I was younger I didn't like it and all of a sudden about 6 months ago I tried it again and loved it. I think it's the brand. Try Praire Farms. Daisy brand is yuck!

Anway, so I've actually been dieting since May 22 and I've lost 17 pounds. I feel like it's not very much but I'm pretty happy it's something. I have been putting off engagement pictures and buying my dress b/c I want to lose more weight. I have about 40 more pounds to lose before I hit my goal weight and I'd like to lose about 20 more before I order my dress and have engagement pictures taken. Well, thanks for listening to me ramble....can you tell I can't sleep?

#42 luciel2820

luciel2820
    • 474 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:19 AM

I am very interested on this diet. Let me know if I can pm u with my email. :)

#43 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:57 AM

good morning ladies - yet another mass of emails send out this morning! lol

anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be away until sunday, so don't expect me to reply until at least then if you PM me! lol

so I broke my promise and weighed myself and lost another pound, woo hoo!!

ok I'm off now, there's so much I want to say, but have no time! Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to hear about everyone's results! :)

#44 lttlhallie

lttlhallie
        • 18 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:57 AM

OOOO..Can I get this too! So sorry for the mass emails you have to send!

#45 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:27 PM

i'm going to attach the info here for those who have enough points to just download the file.

Attached Files

#46 Allisa

Allisa
            • 206 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:51 AM

Thanks for the info Lisa! I'm tucking in to read it tonite!
              A

#47 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:57 AM

Thanks for posting it. I have gained a couple of pounds since the wedding and I really want to get it back off!!!
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#48 diana&steve0304

diana&steve0304
                • 40 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:15 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                  Lisa - send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the package so that you can read all about it!

Hi Lisaloo!!

Would you be able to send me this information as well. I could stand to lose a few by eating the right way.

Thanks!!

#49 *Lo*

*Lo*
                  • 2,993 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:46 AM

I'm confused about this. Is it really a diet? Or just that you eat healthy and lower the carbs? Is it something you can sustain for a long period of time? ie) eating this way for the rest of your life?

I'm doing the SHD right now and it sucks. I said I'd give it a week and then look for something that is more sustainable!

#50 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:05 PM

Lori - I dunno, I think it's pretty easy to follow and I could probably eat this way for the rest of my life...it's definitely not unbearable. I think it would be a million times easier for me to follow this than SHD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users