Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#461 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

Kristy - aw thanks for the update! :) I agree, this diet is definitely tough to sustain haha which is probably why I'll periodically "fall off the wagon" every now and then. Anyhoo, I wish you and your DH much luck and success with WW, my mom lost 60 lbs on it a few years back!

Lisa - I'm doing alright, thanks for that! Glad to hear you and your FI are back at it! Big kudos to you for doing the priming phase...AGAIN! God, I do not have the will power OR the patience for that so for you to do it again is seriously amazing! Anyway, after my two weeks of being off the wagon, I am back down to 2 lbs heavier than I was at my lowest on this diet, so that's not too bad. Now to start peeling off the weight slowly again hehe.

#462 finzup

finzup
    • 468 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:57 PM

Hi Girls, I'm still here, chugging away on the diet.. haven't really fallen off the wagon (minor things here and there).. I have lost almost 25# since starting this diet and just about 39# over all. I'm psyched! Lots of my clothes are too big and I'm loving it.

Lisa and Kathy glad to see you girls still here :)

-Katie
      Have you met Alice?
      http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#463 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:17 AM

Katie - glad you're still here too and your loss is amazing, good job and keep it up!

#464 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:14 AM

wow Katie that's amazing!! So happy to hear that you're doing well!

Well FI and I were supposed to get back on track this week, which we sorta did. I was sick so eating wasn't really my thing. I wanted ice cream one night, so I got that! BOO!! I didn't even weigh myself lately. Hmmm, I guess I should! Trying again today!

#465 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:29 PM

ok so I officially weighed myself and I am up 3.1 lbs from my lowest on this diet - UGH!!!! I dunno why this is so tough this time, especially when it's my crunch time. Anyhow, I'm trying, but it's not perfect in anyway. I've been so tired lately because of all the work that we are doing in the house that I don't even care anymore, it's bad and my attitude sucks! lol I seem to start off the day ok, but then just don't care or get lazy near dinner time.

Anyone still surviving this?

#466 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
            • 190 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:08 PM

Can someone email me this diet at lafurlow@gmail.com. I am very interested in starting this. Thanks!

#467 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by wemkulaf
                Can someone email me this diet at lafurlow@gmail.com. I am very interested in starting this. Thanks!
                I'm on it!

#468 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:24 PM

I forgot to mention that I changed my ticker to reflect my new weight. Yes, I brought it down, but I figured it would give me incentive. I hope!! lol

#469 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
                  • 190 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:27 PM

Thanks Lisa, I wonder if I should start this after the holidays. My wedding is in July 2010, so wondering if I should start in January. Cause Thanksgiving and Christmas are the best holidays to eat.

#470 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:31 PM

They are the best holidays to eat! lol I started it on a long weekend, it was hard to do, but we got through it! I'm struggling right now, not because the diet is hard but because for some reason, I've gotten lazy! BOOO!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users