• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#21 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
  • 307 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
    Lisa- I cheated every single day then! I couldn't help but weight myself!
    I'm a scale wh*re too! I weigh at least twice a day. I just can't stay away...unless I'm being bad. it's much easier then! lol

#22 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:18 PM

ewww Lisa, I hate cottage cheese unless it's in lasagna! It's a texture thing for me, it totally grosses me out. But if you can stomach it, it is totally healthy for you! Lots of good fats and high protein in cottage cheese.

Re: The scale. Yeah, I used to like to weigh myself every morning (after my morning pee so I wouldn't have any additional water weight holding me down lol). With this diet, it's kind of hard to do that because of the carb cycling and what not, it really facks with your scale reading that's why it is ideal to only weigh in once a week in the a.m. (as soon as you wake up) on the day of your cheat day. I have weighed myself on this diet on different days/times of day that I'm supposed to and found that I'm never happy with what it says...that's because there are so many variables involved with it. You should be weighing yourself under the same conditions for the most accurate reading. Hope this makes sense!

#23 Danielle77

Danielle77
      • 200 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:23 PM

Hey ladies,
        I am really intigued by this diet. I totlly need to drop my teaching weight before the wedding. (I gained like 35 pounds my foirst couple years of teaching ) I have done ww too and I was going to start again but I would be interested in hearing about this diet.

#24 Jules

Jules
        • 169 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Danielle77
          Hey ladies,
          I am really intigued by this diet. I totlly need to drop my teaching weight before the wedding. (I gained like 35 pounds my foirst couple years of teaching ) I have done ww too and I was going to start again but I would be interested in hearing about this diet.
          Ahh, teaching weight! I know what that is all about :) How about graduating from university, first year teaching, moving out of my parents place, buying a condo with boyfriend, getting engaged and planning a wedding all in the span of a year weight! I am very curious about this diet. Would someone be willing to send it to me too?
          Thanks,
          Julie

#25 yaker33

yaker33
          • 44 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:02 PM

Hey Lisa- Can I pm you for this diet as well? I too have been on and off WW for 7 years now. When i was successful at it I lost 40 pounds...but I have since gained it back plus an extra 10!!! I just rejoined a few weeks ago but I cant find the motivation in it anymore. Im hoping this new diet you have will help. I am also a carbaholic so to hear you love carbs and are doing okay is awesome. Let me know if its okay to pm you. Thanks

#26 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
            • 230 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:27 PM

I am interested too....... I have been loosing weight over the last few months but I have come to a halt....I have to change my diet. I have lost most of my weight excersising but now I think I need to change the food....I can't keep eating the way I do if I want to loose the last 15 pounds!

#27 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:39 PM

No problem ladies to PM. I might only get to it later on tonight though!

Kathy - I agree with the only weighing yourself on cheat day thing, I just wanted to see so far! lol

"I promise to only weigh myself on cheat days!" lol

#28 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:43 PM

hehehe, yeah but it's so hard to wait once a week to do it!! ;P It'll be worth it though Lisa!

#29 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

for sure Kathy, I can't wait!

OK WHEW!!!!!! I think I must have just sent about a billion emails with the diet attached! lol Anyway, I hope that all you wonderful ladies have great success and please do let us all know how it goes!!

#30 Princess 23

Princess 23
                    • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

Hey everyone! This diet sound interesting! I was wondering would I be able to get the info from you?

Thanks Very Much In Advance!
                      Karmon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users