663 replies to this topic

#271 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by finzup
    Thanks Kathy!

I'm really blown away at how great this diet is working for me!

I know it won't be as much weight loss per week once I get to core but the priming phase is amazing ....
    :) No problem! I have a feeling that you will do really well with the core phase actually. The nice thing about core phase is that he gives you 6 options in case the regular set up doesn't work for you. I'm doing the camel hump option right now.

#272 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:34 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
      blah...I'm grumpy today guys! I've started strength training again this week and I must put on muscle really quickly or something because I peeked at my weight this morning and I'm up 3 lbs from last saturday!!
      OK checking in after priming phase week 2

Pounds lost in week 2 : 5
      Total pounds lost in week 1 + 2 : 13

I cannot believe it!!!
      CONGRATS!!!! That's sooooo awesome!!

#273 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:36 AM

So I had my 2nd cheat day and all was well that day, except for the fact that I may have eaten a little too much! lol I guess my body is used to eating smaller portions now, so when I eat larger ones, I end up paying for it. But I did make sure to eat the things that I really wated. Surprisingly enough, I still ate some yogurt and fruit! lol Now on to week 6....wow, I can't believe how times goes by so fast!

#274 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:10 AM

Congratulations girls on the losses! I got home late last night and am happy to see how well everyone is doing with the diet! I need to look back through the program, I can't remember what day of the week I am supposed to start, I'm thinking I'm supposed to have a cheat day on a saturday, but I have to look back.

We're moving this week, so I'm hoping to have my cheat day this upcoming weekend and then get started! My vacation week was like a cheat week, I ate everything!

#275 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:22 AM

You girls are doing so great! I hate how I can't start this yet! So frustrating! You're definitely keeping me motivated to start and I'm going to have some great ideas of what to eat on this plan. Thanks!!

#276 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:09 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lisaloo79
              So I had my 2nd cheat day and all was well that day, except for the fact that I may have eaten a little too much! lol I guess my body is used to eating smaller portions now, so when I eat larger ones, I end up paying for it.
              lol awww, this happens to me most of the time on cheat day too! :)

Thanks Jill & Kristy for posting your support for all of us, it's really nice of you!!

#277 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,368 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:26 AM

Anytime!

Has anyone searched for recipes specific to this plan? I know in the deluxe version you can get them, but I'm wondering if there are any good blogs or anything out there (other than this awesome thread!).

#278 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

Kristy - I never even thought of looking! lol so my answer is...I don't know! good idea though.

#279 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:14 AM

Good morning ladies!

I was just wondering if anyone thought of trying protein bars instead of the *barf* shake. I found some that taste really good, so I was wondering if you think that I could do this instead of the shake. Any thoughts?

#280 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:30 AM

Lisa - Depending on what day you're doing (low gi, high gi, or low carb), I'm not sure that a protein bar as a pre-bed time snack would be ok. Probably wayyyyy too many carbs in them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users