Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#241 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:34 AM

Katie & Kathy - thanks so much for the great menu tips!!

#242 jstinemari

jstinemari
    • 86 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:58 PM

Jkzc, big big congrats on your little boy!!! i wish you and your family all the best :)adoption is a great thing. DF and I hope to adopt one day. We have a 14month old named Max, he is all over the place, running and climbing everywhere. i'm sure you'll get a great workout just keeping up with your LO lol

#243 jstinemari

jstinemari
      • 86 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

it seems like alot of ppl are making their protein shakes with powder... call me lazy but i bought the EAS already made shakes, they have whey in them. Is this ok or do i need to powder? is it the same??

#244 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:01 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jstinemari
          it seems like alot of ppl are making their protein shakes with powder... call me lazy but i bought the EAS already made shakes, they have whey in them. Is this ok or do i need to powder? is it the same??
          I honestly have no idea. I mean I'm assuming they are. What's the brand name? Seeing as I have no clue what EAS is...lol

#245 finzup

finzup
          • 468 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:04 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jstinemari
            I think it's fine... for me it was a factor of price... the eas whey in the package was $27 for 77 servings...

if you want to compare nutrition for already made shakes to the powder, 1 scoop of the eas vanilla whey has 120 calories, 23g protein, 2g fat, 3 carbs, 1 sugar

-Katie
            Have you met Alice?
            http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#246 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:06 AM

Good morning beautiful ladies!!!!

Yes, I've lost another 1.8 lbs!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Alright, I wasn't supposed to weight myself until tomorrow but I won't be around a scale so I thought that I better do it this morning, at least until cottage season is over! Anyway, I'm so freakin excited about this and so motivated. It sure helps that the FI is doing this as well (he's down about 18 lbs - the facker! lol oh but I do love him anyway!).

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's been helping me, I couldn't do it without such a great support system. I you all!!!

#247 jetsbride

jetsbride
              • 794 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:30 AM

Way to go Lisa!!! It feels so good to get on the scale and see that it has gone down!! That is total motivation to stick with the diet!

#248 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:31 AM

Congrats Lisaloo, that's fantastic!!!

#249 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:24 PM

congrats, lisa! p.s. i am dying laughing about your poor FI and the donut debacle! if i were him i think i might have cried real tears. and then i would have gotten in the car and drove to every tim horton's in canada until i found one! LOL

#250 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,368 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:38 PM

Hey girls. I stumbled on this thread a few days ago and I must say that I am intrigued. I showed DH the plan a couple nights ago and he's willing to try it out. We were also WW followers, but just can't seem to get the motivation back to do it again.

Unfortunately we can't start for a while. We're going away next weekend and then two weekends after that, so we won't have a 3 week window until the middle of September. Ugh! You are all definitely inspirational and I will be joining you on your weight loss journey soon.

Congrats on everyone's weigh losses so far!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users