• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#151 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
    lol meh, I chew gum! Does it even count as food if you don't swallow it? I spit out my gum after it loses its flavor.
    lol that's what I do!! If you don't swallow it, it doesn't count!

#152 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
    • 1,114 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

This is so FUNNY-- I was about to put a piece of gum in my mouth, and thought--- might as well go ask the girls!!! SO DON"T FEEL BAD!!!
      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
      Non-Pro Pics:
      http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#153 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:07 PM

lmao! you girls are hardcore if you worried about GUM!

#154 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
        • 583 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:15 AM

I've got a couple of fitness fanatics in my class, so I asked them today about protein shakes, and they both agreed that "Designer Whey" tastes good, best protein powder they've found, and it's about $35 for 40 servings.

Per 1 scoop: (1-3 scoops per serving)

18g protein
          1 g fat
          2g carbs
          90 calories

Here's a website: Next Proteinsâ„¢ Designer Whey® - Strawberry - NEXT PROTEINS - GNC

Oh, and apparently Muscle Milk is really good too (and around the same price :) ) I haven't tried either of these yet, but I plan to very soon

#155 finzup

finzup
          • 468 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:56 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by FutureMrsLewis

Oh, and apparently Muscle Milk is really good too (and around the same price :) ) I haven't tried either of these yet, but I plan to very soon
            I *think* that muscle milk has lots more fat though (which might explain why it tastes so good...lol

-Katie
            Have you met Alice?
            http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#156 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:50 AM

So the FI and I were going to see a movie tonight but decided against it because of the smell of the popcorn! He wanted me to bring a bag of veggies so that we can snack on during the movie. lol We'll wait until saturday (our 1st cheat day!!!!!) to see a movie so that I can have my popcorn!

Kathy - you've been doing this for a little while. I'm concerned about the cheat day thing. What if I get a taste of whatever it is that I haven't had in awhile and then just go all crazy and can't get back on the diet?! Did you have a hard time following after your cheat day??

#157 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:04 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                So the FI and I were going to see a movie tonight but decided against it because of the smell of the popcorn! He wanted me to bring a bag of veggies so that we can snack on during the movie. lol We'll wait until saturday (our 1st cheat day!!!!!) to see a movie so that I can have my popcorn!

Kathy - you've been doing this for a little while. I'm concerned about the cheat day thing. What if I get a taste of whatever it is that I haven't had in awhile and then just go all crazy and can't get back on the diet?! Did you have a hard time following after your cheat day??
                Good question! This is something I've been concerned about too, because I know I fall off the wagon quite a bit!

#158 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:14 AM

I'm just afraid that if I eat ice cream, which is the plan, I'll never stop!! lol I heart ice cream!!

#159 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:15 AM

Quote:
                    I'm just afraid that if I eat ice cream, which is the plan, I'll never stop!! lol I heart ice cream!!

ME TOO!!

#160 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                    • 3,347 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:35 AM

Quote:
                      This is why I stopped eating ice cream! I couldn't stop! The next day I would be like, "oh just a little ice cream won't hurt!"

Also, ice cream is usually something you would still have left over in your freezer so its more tempting, if you did ice cream you would have to throw out any extra left over after your cheat day. So the tempting foods aren't in your house later in the week. I try not to keep the stuff I love on hand. It is easier that way.
                      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users