Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#141 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

I'm not tracking the calories. Heck, it didn't even occur to me! lol Although, being a WW member forever, my mom and I did a mock menu for the low carb day and calculated the points and it came up to around 20. That would be something that a person almost being at goal would eat. I'm WAY over 20 points/day if I was following WW to the T. Anyway, either way, I'm not worrying about counting anything. I've been doing it for years and I'm so happy right now not to worry about doing this, it feels great!!

Kathy - thanks for the link!

#142 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:04 PM

I forgot to mention that yes, I agree with Katie (finzup). You need to have a fat AND protein at each meal! Give it a try, you'll probably feel less hungry.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jkcz0702
      Well I completed my first day and so far so good I did not feel hungry. This is what I had:
      breakfast - 2 egg whites with cheese, 1/2 cup of coffee
      snack - piece of chicken
      lunch - can of tuna with a little mayo & veggies
      snack - cheese for a snack
      dinner - ribs with salad with oil and ving.

I did not have protein shake last night bc the store was out of the mix so I bought one this morning at shoprite the same as finzup but in choc.

Has anyone tracked the calories they ate? I did and yesterday I only had around 1000 calories so I think I need to eat some higher calorie stuff plus my shake will push up I want to eat at least 1200 calories so my body does not think I am in starvation mode.

#143 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:06 PM

OMG!! I just checked out the site and I can't believe they have the pics of "hot or not" there. thanks for posting pics of 1/2 naked ladies, SHEESH!!! lol OBVIOUSLY geared to men, not women!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
        I found a link for that yummy protein powder I bought!

Popeye's® Supplements Canada ~ Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard - 5lb

Mmmm, look at all the flavors it comes in! I'm going to have to try them all eventually!

#144 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

lol Lisaloo, I totally didn't even notice that! Ah well, advertising is advertising I guess!

#145 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:25 PM

finzup, good idea, I will only have one scoop at night. it did seem a little excessive to me but I just did what it said!

Thanks for the link Kathy, I will have to try that protien powder next.

#146 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jetsbride
              finzup, good idea, I will only have one scoop at night. it did seem a little excessive to me but I just did what it said!

Thanks for the link Kathy, I will have to try that protien powder next.
              no problem! :) Definitely try it, it's delicious!!! Can't wait to try the other flavors!

#147 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
              • 1,114 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

Wow, your cheat day is coming soon Lisa! On our first day, FI and I were trying to agree on a restaurant to go to for our first that's 3 weeks away! haha

I'll have to check out that yummy powder that Kathy is talking about--thanks! That is funny about the website. Good ol sex sells... it also looks like the cals, fat, and carbs are comparable to the EAS brand, which sounds great to me!
                Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                Non-Pro Pics:
                http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#148 jetsbride

jetsbride
                • 794 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:23 PM

Is it alright to chew gum? it only has 1 carb per piece...

#149 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:39 PM

lol meh, I chew gum! Does it even count as food if you don't swallow it? I spit out my gum after it loses its flavor.

#150 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:45 PM

That's what I thought...dumb question, I know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users