Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#1 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:57 AM

Hi ladies,

I thought I would start this thread specifically for this diet as I know some of us are following it, or trying to! lol

Firstly, I have to say thanks to Steph and Kathy for helping me get started.

I also want to mention, that I have been a WW member for about 6 years, on and off. When I first joined, I lost 75lbs in about a year and then hit a plateau. Fast forward to today, and unfortunately, I gained all but a few pounds back. It's no one's fault but my own. Anyway, I've recently re-joined WW and for some reason, I don't have my heart in it anymore so I went searching for something else and I found it!!

I honestly thought that this would be alot harder seeing as the first week of the whole thing does not include any carbs (I'm such a HUGE carbs fan!). Anyway, I'm on day 4 now and I can't believe how I feel. The FI and I were talking this morning (he's also following) and we're amazed that we're not so tired anymore and that we feel good. The only problem that I've run into, which I count as a good thing, is that there have been quite a few BM's. I think that my body is just adjusting to all the veggies that I'm eating in a day.

All that to say, let's share, chat, post our accomplishments and help each other out with this. I know that I've already chatted to Kathy about the protein shake (thanks girl!).

We can do this, I know we can!!!!!!!!

#2 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:22 AM

What is this diet all about?

#3 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:33 AM

basically eating less carbs, or the right ones, eating lots of veggies, fruit, lean cuts of meat PLUS you get a cheat day every week! I LOVE this part! lol

#4 jetsbride

jetsbride
        • 794 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:36 AM

Is there a book on it or something? Where did you find it?

#5 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:49 AM

Lisa - send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the package so that you can read all about it!

#6 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
            • 307 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:58 AM

I was getting excited thinking it was a diet where you could dine out and eat doritos all the time! lol

#7 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:02 AM

lol I WISH Mandy but unfortunately, that's not "healthy" for us! lol

#8 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                • 657 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:11 AM

Would you mind emailing me that package too please?
                  Cory & Jennifer
                  March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#9 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
                    Would you mind emailing me that package too please?
                    sure, just PM me with your email addy.

#10 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:48 AM

Wow, thanks for sending me this Lisa, it seems pretty straight forward and easy to follow and it's great to hear that another carb lover is not having too much trouble following the plan. I have to get started on this but I am headed on vacation on Thursday so I might have to start when I get back...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users