Photo

Riviera Maya 2010

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:15 AM

welcome lori!! congrats!! and happy planning!!!

#22 jenniebey

jenniebey
    • 842 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:17 AM

Congratulations on your engagement! Welcome to the forum.

#23 TeNeil

TeNeil
      • 192 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:24 AM

Welcome! My wedding is also in the Mayan......I've read so many great things on this forum, so hopefully you will too! Happy planning.

#24 Vikki

Vikki
        • 807 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:46 AM

Hi Lori and welcome to the forums.

#25 ReidCapote

ReidCapote
          • 32 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 02:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Malisa
            Depends on what you are looking for and how many people. Blue Tulum has an all-inclusive or european plan, depending on your needs. They have 75 rooms.
            Mil Amores has 25 room at the end of the hotel zone next to the preserve. It's two beatiful mansions made into a hotel and the service is fantastic.
            There are many smaller, intimate hotels, depending on what you are looking for.
            I coordinate weddings down there now and am headed down in Nov for a scouting trip. You're welcome to join us if you want, or just have us look something up for you.
            Here's our Tulum website.
            Destination Scout
            Malisa, Thanks for the tips! I looked into Mil Amores, but the prices I was being quoted were a quite high. Do you mind if I ask how much you paid per person for food and drink at your reception? I was quoted around $150 per person for food & drink! I was communicating with a wedding planner from the Tulum area, so maybe that was the problem. When you planned your wedding did you work with a wedding planner or did you pull it all together yourself?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users