Feeling a little down/pissed

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 azulskies

• 1,131 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:28 PM

It's so sad to me reading this forum and seeing how many people face these types of situations! She's your cousin! She should want to be there for your wedding & her excuse is just the worse! As much as it hurts, and I'm sure it does, at least you're going to have the people that are truly happy for you and want to be there to support you on your wedding day there. Good luck.

#22 Allisa

• 206 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:00 PM

That totally sucks, it so horrible that people can be that unfeeling, and the ones we least expect to be that way!
      Chin up... the people who will be at your wedding will be there for all the right reasons.

#23 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:36 AM

that must be awful and i think that she should have discussed it with you before she made the announcement.however like you say even if you say anything its not going to change anything.but then again if she knows how much it has upset you then she may try and sort something out?

#24 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:47 PM

good luck with everything and big hugs

#25 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
            Lisa- I don't know how I missed this thread but I just want to give you a big hug and tell you that I know how you feel. I think a lot of us do. It may be a different person for each of us or several people that end up disappointing us, people we thought would be there for anything.

I'd offer to come to your wedding, but I suck at hair and makeup! lol

Anyways, big hugs hun.
            LOL!!! Thanks so much for the offer, you really made me laugh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users