Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Mass picture upload question

Hey guys,

I wanted to know if anyone knows of a program that allows you to upload several pictures at once? Cain and I want to send our family and friends some pictures and it will take forever to load each picture individually.

Thanks an advance.

Snapfish does I think...they actually have a program that finds your my pictures folder and you can just select all. I use it through costco, so it might be a little different but I think its the same either way.

Cool I'll go check them out. If it works I'll post the link for you guys so you can all get your picture fix for the day.. lol

google has a new program called picasa that is awesome!! once you get the hang of it, it is super easy to use/send tons of pics at once... let me know if you need any help. once you install it on your computer where your pics are, it automatically uploads them into picasa

Picasa

I use walgreens. You can select as many photos to upload as you'd like.

I use kodakgallery.com for sharing pics that others might want to make prints of. If you just want to show off your pics, you can use photbucket.com

I absolutely love Phanfare – Online photo albums, video & photo sharing, unlimited photo & video storage.

You can password protect it and allow your friends and family in to grab photos. They can download the high resolution files (phanfare lets you put high res photos in and doesn't cut down on the size). The download can be done by picture (checking them off from good sized thumb nails), by book, etc.

Also, they have an automatic transfer to print pictures with several different companies which is good because some people like Kodak more than Snapfish or Shutterfly).

Anyway - it's super flexible. I have tried everyone and no one comes close.

ALSO - when you go to make a book, I recommend My Publisher. They offer 50% off every other month and you can make a 100 page 11x15 coffee table book that is absolutely beautiful (I've made 5 of them so far). I also like Photoworks, but not for wedding books.