Photo

Wedding dress and veil for sale

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cruisebride2009

cruisebride2009
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

Hello ladies! I have my wedding dress and veil for sale. I keep trying to upload the pictures, but I get invalid file. I have tried to adjust the size but it won't work! I need help!

With that said, I have my ivory, all lace wedding dress for sale. I literally wore it for 4 hours on a cruise ship. It is clean and did not even touch the grown. It was originally a size 16, but I altered it to a size 14. If you are interested, I would be more happy to email pictures since I am having pictures uploading them. I paid $850 for it and am negotiable on the selling price. I also have a birdcage veil for sale.

Please email pm if you are interested. I would be more than willing to email pictures.

#2 ~Keira~

~Keira~
    • 1,338 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cruisebride2009
      Hello ladies! I have my wedding dress and veil for sale. I keep trying to upload the pictures, but I get invalid file. I have tried to adjust the size but it won't work! I need help!
      Have you tried uploading them to photobucket and then using the IMG code from there? That should work. If you really want pics to be posted on here (might be easier for prospective buyers) you can e-mail them to be and I will post them here for you. K_Lee147@hotmail.com
      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#3 adurrell

adurrell
      • 49 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

Can you email me pics at adurrell@mtti.edu?

#4 cruisebride2009

cruisebride2009
        • 31 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:19 AM

I think I may take you up on the offer KLee! I don't understand why it would not let me upload the pics. It would make things alot easier!

#5 ~Keira~

~Keira~
          • 1,338 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:49 PM

Go for it. I think seeing pictures right off the bat will surely bring in some interest.
            ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#6 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
            • 653 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

Would love to see pics of the birdcage veil... and how much are you asking?

#7 cruisebride2009

cruisebride2009
              • 31 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

I did not even think to just send a link of the dress online. It is a Forever Yours wedding dress in ivory.

Wedding Dress Style 47123...

As I stated earlier, I purchased in a size 16, but then had it altered down to a 14.

I paid $70 for the birdcage veil. I am negotiable on the price.

#8 cruisebride2009

cruisebride2009
                • 31 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

Birdcage Veil - Birdcage Veils

Here is the site I got my veil....this is the veil I have minus the flower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users