Sign in to follow this  
J&MWedding

Back of my dress :) hope it fits in Dec!

I think it looks great as is-and it's always easier to take a dress in than it is to let it out. Just schedule a fitting as close to your departure as you can for the alterations shop to get any changes completed. They should be able to work with you to find a timeline that will make sure it's ready by the time you leave but still allow for any last minute changes.

Congrats on the weight loss too!

I think it looks great at this point...and I know how you feel about loosing weight. I have been putting off ordering my dress as I want to order it a size down...but I hope to fit in it!!

I am faced with this same situation except I had my dress made and I still need to loose 20lbs but mine is alread almost as tight as it will go. I'll be on the hunt for someone to fix it after Thanksgiving.

Your dress is gorgeous on you!!! Btw, congrats on losing weight...that is a lot!! I think that back looks great the way it is, I would try it on again as it gets within a month or so and determine if it needs to be altered. Most alterations can be done within a couple of weeks...but definitely check them out prior to! :-)

I agree with the other girls, the dress looks fantastic. Congratulations on the weight loss! I ordered my dress a size smaller and now it doesn't fit, instead I gained more weight!!! I thought I had more time, and now I have 3 months to loose 20 lbs, lol.