Thought I knew what I was doing....

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 jennib31

jennib31
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:22 AM

Hello Destination Wedding Brides!

My name is Jennifer and I am planning a destination wedding in Cancun in May/June 2010. We hopefully will have 25-30 guests. Right now we are considering all-inclusives and Paradisus or Le Blanc Resort.

We would love a place with activities and maybe a spa, not so family geared, must be all inclsuive.

We are not so concerned with the price for us as the couple (i think we can keep around $7-$10K) but with the price for our guests. We want them to pay $2,000 MAX for flight and rooms for 4 nights. Does anyone know if this is possible?! :)

I see alot of great postings on Paradisus - does anyone recomend any other resort? THANK YOU!

#2 jojo194

jojo194
    • 205 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:36 AM

Congrats and welcome! I don't have too much information about the resort prices, but I am sure there are plenty of people on here that do. You have come to the right place for all kinds of information. Good luck planning everything!

#3 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
      • 307 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:48 AM

I don't have any info either, but I bet if you do a search you could find some info or someone else who has been there. Good luck and happy planning!

#4 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:55 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#5 moepeedy

moepeedy
          • 491 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:57 AM

Welcome and congrats!!!!!
            Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#6 *Karla*

*Karla*
            • 4,854 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:06 AM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum! Happy Planning :)

#7 SSNM

SSNM
              • 675 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:34 AM

Welcome ashore Jennib!
                I am sure you will find the information you are looking for. Just use the search function in the upper right corner and you will pull up a lot of stuff. Cheers!

#8 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
                • 2,115 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:01 PM

Congrats and welcome!

#9 JCruz

JCruz
                  • 154 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:35 PM

4 days for under $2000 is completely doable! I've been to a few all-inclusive destination weddings (always stayed for a week) and the only time I paid close to that was when I went to Sandals Bahamas. Even with that I paid just under $2000.

Get quotes from a travel agent. The price will vary with the season, but I'm confident you'll find a resort for guests that will be less than $2000.

Happy planning!

#10 Christy335

Christy335
                    • 128 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:08 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming wedding! (I'm getting married right around the same time as you!) Just out of curiosity, are you wanting to stay under $2k per person or per couple?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users