Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.Hockey

Need your opinion on which of these dresses

I know D is the popular choice but I like A myself...i think the idea of mixing up styles is great. Let them choose what they like.

I love "d" it seems like the lightest weight also. I love the flamingo color.

It will look great with the blues of the ocean and all the tropical flowers!!

did you get your dress from j crew??

kg

Ok, maybe I'm a LITTLE bias but I vote for a) because I was MOH in my best friends wedding in June and she told us to "pick a black dress to your knees, whatever you want" which is the BEST thing ever for a bride to tell her bridesmaids by the way :)

I actually bought the dress (option a) in black and LOVE it! I got so many compliments AND..... IT HAS POCKETS! OMG this was the best, for tissues and my camera and anything else I needed, I didn't need my purse at all. The dress has built in boning and a built in bra with a separate strap, I got it on sale too for like $75 bucks.

Good for you for going with JCrew, I'm obsessed!

My sister just wore A in a destination wedding in the tourqouise color. She said the dress was VERY comfortable and cool for the warm weather in the DR in July.

She is large chested and the strapless wasn't a problem for her....

I loved A the best. D was a real close second, but I personally wasn't a fan of the material...but that's just me. All the dresses were beautiful, so I'm sure any one you pick would be great. Good luck!