Jump to content

Photo

My Save the Dates...


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 MsShelley

MsShelley

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

    Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:01 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Julesr
    Keep trying, you will get it. Everything we do ourselves takes quite a few tries, but its worth all the hard work in the end.
    awww. thanks I am just not too good on the DIY projects

    #22 CourtneyV

    CourtneyV
    • Sr. Member
    • 4,979 posts

      Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:02 PM

      I agree, the font colour looked good when it was white. Also, try looking at some fonts to download (free) at dafont.com - you might be able to find something there.

      Also, maybe getting a little more of the ocean water in there are the top... just a little tiny bit more? Thats a very minor suggestion though....
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

      #23 MsShelley

      MsShelley

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

        Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:06 PM

        thank you for all the suggestions.. I tried again and I guess I will keep trying... I really appreciate all your input. I think I am not doing traditional wedding invites, so I am trying to get these right!
        Click the image to open in full size.

        #24 JulieG

        JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

          Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:17 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by beachbride
          thank you for all the suggestions.. I tried again and I guess I will keep trying... I really appreciate all your input. I think I am not doing traditional wedding invites, so I am trying to get these right!
          Click the image to open in full size.
          is there less water in the pic this time or is it just me. If so, bring some of that water back. lol

          This looks much better. I still the think written is not the right font, I think printing will look better. That is just me though. Is there maybe a colour that is close to the colour of the star fish? That might look cool, just a thought though.

          #25 MsShelley

          MsShelley

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

            Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:20 PM

            I think there is less water, but I can't get it to fit right, so I can write the site at the bottom if I bring more water in. I am still going to work on it a little more. thanks for your input

            #26 JulieG

            JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

              Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:23 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by beachbride
              I think there is less water, but I can't get it to fit right, so I can write the site at the bottom if I bring more water in. I am still going to work on it a little more. thanks for your input
              Can you put the site on the side or something (like vertically instead of horizontally). I have no idea how that would look though, its just an idea to try. Is it something you can send to me and I can play with it as well to try to help you out?

              #27 MsShelley

              MsShelley

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

                Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:28 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Julesr
                Can you put the site on the side or something (like vertically instead of horizontally). I have no idea how that would look though, its just an idea to try. Is it something you can send to me and I can play with it as well to try to help you out?
                that would be awesome! if you want to play around with it I can pm you with my password. thank you!

                #28 CourtneyV

                CourtneyV
                • Sr. Member
                • 4,979 posts

                  Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:35 PM

                  Ya that looks a lot better!!! The white font really brightens it up. I agree though, the font is still a little off - maybe something a little more bold/present..??

                  It honestly looks really good - this is me just being uber picky, so if you like it the way it is, keep it! It doesn't look bad by any means! :)
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

                  #29 MsShelley

                  MsShelley

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

                    Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:38 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
                    Ya that looks a lot better!!! The white font really brightens it up. I agree though, the font is still a little off - maybe something a little more bold/present..??

                    It honestly looks really good - this is me just being uber picky, so if you like it the way it is, keep it! It doesn't look bad by any means! :)
                    thank you! I will still try with other fonts! at least I have a good pic to work with. thanks for your help

                    #30 foxytv

                    foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

                      Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:51 PM

                      Yours are coming along great. Wish I had thought about writing our names in the sand. What a fabulous idea!!

                      I made our STD's on Publisher using a photo of us and an ocean pic I found online. I can anyone the file if they are interested.

                      Hopefully I have attached the file correctly...

                      Not sure how to add the pic directly to the reply...

                       

                       

                      Attached Files






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users