Dreams Info, Photo, Video request

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
  • 291 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:05 AM

Hi everyone,

I will be shooting a wedding at Dreams this week and will be there until Friday.

If anyone would like any specific photos or videos of the grounds or need information please post here or email me at mail@josh-brown.com

#2 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
    • 876 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

Hi Josh,

Wich Dreams resort will you be taking photos at ? I am decinding between Dreams Punta Cana and Dreams Palm Beach.

Thanks
      LaToya
      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#3 Caribe

Caribe
      • Banned
      • 69 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:48 PM

I love the Dreams Palm Beach !! I have several weddings there.
        I am there also on 16 August 2010 for a trash the dress session in the pool with underwater photos !!

#4 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
        • 291 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lrdavis23
          Hi Josh,

Wich Dreams resort will you be taking photos at ? I am decinding between Dreams Punta Cana and Dreams Palm Beach.

Thanks
          LaToya
          I am at Dreams Punta Cana

#5 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
          • 876 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

Thanks Josh thats great, Im getting married at Dreams Punta Cana June 2010. Can't wait to see pics when you return

LaToya

Quote:
            Originally Posted by joshfrommontreal
            I am at Dreams Punta Cana

Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#6 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
            • 236 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:14 AM

Hey Josh, I know you do a lot of weddings at Majestic colonial too, can you give us a comparison when you get back? I'm trying to decide between the two.

Thanks!

#7 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
              • 350 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Caribe
                I am there also on 16 August 2010 for a trash the dress session in the pool with underwater photos !!
                Caribe:

I am getting married at Dreams Palm Beach on Aug 9, 2010, how can I contact you about possibly using your services for a trash the dress session as well as photography for the ceremony and reception? I can easily be reached at Misty.Mitchell@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Misty ~ PynkLemonade

#8 rdhbride

rdhbride
                • 313 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:33 PM

hi:)was wondering if you had posted the pics from your shoot at dreams in punta cana?

#9 SoontobeMrsDorsey

SoontobeMrsDorsey
                  • 24 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:39 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Caribe
                    Hi- I'm getting married at Dreams Palm Beach in May 2010. It's frustrating that I see many other resort pics but not many from DPB. I would like to see what the location of the ceremony and reception look like. I'm also looking to hire an outside vendor for photography. I see that you have done may weddings there. Can you provide some information and samples of your work at this resort. If you would like to contact me my email is dpennesq@yahoo.com. Thanks!

#10 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:58 AM

wow I was looking at some of your pictures fro Majestic, your work is fantastic!!! I can't wait to see pictures... could we see some pictures of the beach facing both left and rigt f the resort?? We keep hearing that it is so rocky (and ugly), but I have a hard time believing that!!
                      Where can we find out about your services? I'm sure I saw it in the Majestic thread but I can't remember... My fiance is from Repentigny, and we both lived in the downtown area as well as Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu... so I know Montreal well! :)
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users