I posted some stuff I made for my MIL's bday gift that would work for OOT bags. http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...013#post913387

This is what I made for my mom's b-day.

We just booked a trip to Hawaii so the moms are getting Hawaii kits for their presents.

My mom loves wearing flowers in her hair so I made her a flower clip for each day we will be in Hawaii.

Click the image to open in full size.

I bought the clips on ebay & the flowers at Michael's.

The clips were perfect. There is a small hole on one side that I could stick the stem through. Then I hot glued the stem so it would stay. I have found the duck-bill clip is my favorite for holding in a flower.

The red orchid is my favorite. I made one for me & one for my mom. I still have 6 orchids left. I will probably make flowers for a future vacation, but if someone is interested in buying them I can put them together & mail them. If anyone is interested let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlieLena View Post
Love love!! I am going to try! I didn't know you had to stick it thru the hole, I would have tried just glueing it.
i glued two sideways because they looked better like that. sticking it trhough the hole just made it more secure. some could probably stay withough the glue, but I wanted to make it as secure as i could.