My BD session with teasers!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 ~Keira~

• 1,338 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:16 PM

Ok, ladies. I had a BD session done last Tuesday at my house. I was nervous but I had a girlfriend there for moral support. :-)

I used Mike Streeter from Streeter Stevens. Girls if you live in the GTA and are looking to do a BD shoot, Mike Streeter is fantastic. I really can't say enough good things about him. As I said I was nervous, especially because he's a man but he made things so comfortable and professional feeling that the awkwardness didn't last long. I didn't even need a glass a wine for some liquid courage.

He was got here a little early and had no problem waiting for me to finish getting ready. He talked me though how to pose (as I don't really know how to "look sexy") and made it fun. I had some ideas of my own which he was open to and he worked it out so I would have the pictures that I wanted.

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!!

And now for the best part. Here are a couple of the many pictures I have. I can't wait to start putting the book for my FI together. He is going to hit the floor when he gets it. <---this will be my Steven's reaction. lol.

These ones are me in the shirt Steve will be wearing on our wedding day.

Click the image to open in full size.

I think this outfit is hot and the pictures only get steamier and steamier.

Last one. Gave the people outside a little show. Good thing I live on the 6th floor and not ground level! lol.

All in all it was a lot of fun.
    ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

#2 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:18 PM

Great pics! I love the bow on the undies!

#3 Butterflyf369

• 706 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:19 PM

They look great, your FI will love them. Thanks for the referral, I'd still be really nervous posing in front of a guy.

#4 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:34 PM

hot photos...your FI will be happy for sure!

i'll check out that photog too as i live in the GTA!

#5 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:36 PM

Great pics, you look gorgeous! Your FI is going to LOVE these! :)

#6 MissM

• 184 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

Super hot pics :) Your FI is gonna have the biggest smile on his face when he sees these!

#7 northernflasher

• 499 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:57 PM

You look great, loving the underwear in the last shot... Your FI's gonna love them.
                Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#8 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:07 PM

Awesome pics - I love that you did them facing the window too!

#9 mrsrhbtobe

• 387 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:12 PM

Fabulous pics! I love that you're in the shirt he'll be wearing on your wedding day! He's going to flip;-)
                    Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#10 YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,369 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:43 PM

GREAT pics!!! Your future husband will LOVE these!!! Thanks for posting :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users