Photo

Driver Needed in Montego Bay

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
  • 167 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:44 PM

Hi, Ladies. I would like to know if anyone has a referral for a driver in Montego Bay. My wedding is August 15, 2009 and I would like to hire a driver for my stay.

#2 GregsBride

GregsBride
    • 333 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:02 PM

Hi,

Do you need a driver with a car or a bus, and how long would you need the driver for? My FI has a bus out there and his uncle also has a bus too if you needed it to transport your guests.
      ~Christina

#3 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
      • 167 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:13 PM

Hi. Thanks for responding. I'm sorry that I didn't clarify. I would like to have a car for my 3 BM's and myself. We would like to go into town and out to eat so..... maybe 5 hours the day before the wedding. My FI and I will also need a driver with a car two days after the wedding for my TTD shoot.

#4 GregsBride

GregsBride
        • 333 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:39 PM

Oh sorry, they both have large buses that would be used to lots of passengers for group outings. I know JUTA is the transportation union in Jamaica so you may want to see what they offer for taxi services, or I'm sure the concierge will be able to help out. Here is the JUTA website just in case.

Tours & Taxi Service - Page 1 - JUTA Tours Jamaica - Taxi and Tour Company – Services offer: Transfer, Sightseeing, Group Tours, Limousine, Taxi Services – Jamaica's premier and largest ground transportation provider - Jamaica Taxi and To
          ~Christina

#5 purrfected

purrfected
          • 396 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:04 AM

I have a driver recommendation. His name is Kenny. He is picking up my wedding party,and all of my guests. You can prepay using paypal and he can accomodate large groups. He is also taking us from the resort to the location for my rehearsal dinner. You can reach him at kennyjamaica@gmail.com.
            He can also give you a digicell cell phone that will work on the island. You just give it back to him on your return trip to the airport. Everyone was coming in at different times and he has simplified this process for me.

Good luck and pm me if you have any questions! You are getting married the week before we do. We are getting close! Congratulations!

Tammy

#6 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
            • 167 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:29 PM

Thanks for the info., Tammy. I will email him tonight.
              - Mary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users