Photo

Hair flowers

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#61 zbwedding

zbwedding
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

Great ideas!  Thank you so much for posting all the info.  Im thinking silk flowers is the way to go!

#62 J-me

J-me
    • 398 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:10 AM

Thank you! I wanted a flower, but with more bling than I had seen in some of the others, so was excited to find this :) good luck finding yours!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

This is gorgeous!!  I don't want a flower but I want a blinged out clip.  Love the way yours looks. 

#63 jennaba3

jennaba3
      • 210 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:47 AM

Wow! Simply stunning! Just what im looking for.. Definitely worth the $.. Is it clip in or comb? Are you wearing a vei?

Originally Posted by J-me 

Sooo excited - I've been searching for the perfect hair piece (not too big, not too small, with right amount of bling)  to match my dress. I finally found it!! I got it at the bridal salon when I picked up my dress & it was a bit more than I'd wanted to spend ($130), but I hadn't found any others I loved...here's the flower against my dress:

Hair piece2.jpg

THEDress.jpg

#64 jennaba3

jennaba3
        • 210 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:48 AM

Ooops Veil even** xxx

#65 J-me

J-me
          • 398 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:48 PM

Thanks Jenna! To be honest, I was SO excited to find it that I can't even remember with certainty if it was comb or clip - but 99% sure it was clip. I actually saw it later at another bridal salon, so I would look around :)

I would love a veil, but it's super windy in the Riviera Maya so I'm just doing this clip & a nice updo!

Originally Posted by jennaba3 

Wow! Simply stunning! Just what im looking for.. Definitely worth the $.. Is it clip in or comb? Are you wearing a vei?

#66 J-me

J-me
            • 398 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:49 PM

But I ordered it a few weeks ago, so when I go to pick it up - I'll let ya know!

Originally Posted by jennaba3 

#67 jennaba3

jennaba3
              • 210 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:15 AM

Thats great thanks! Im still 50/50 about a veil because of the wind.. I dont wanna be standing there fiddling with it or it being a distraction! xxxx

But I ordered it a few weeks ago, so when I go to pick it up - I'll let ya know! 

Thanks Jenna! To be honest, I was SO excited to find it that I can't even remember with certainty if it was comb or clip - but 99% sure it was clip. I actually saw it later at another bridal salon, so I would look around :)

I would love a veil, but it's super windy in the Riviera Maya so I'm just doing this clip & a nice updo! 

#68 Brenners

Brenners
                • 807 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:40 PM

I am getting married in the Riviera Maya and had not planned on a veil.  However, after I tried one on, I decided that I really wanted one.  I may regret it but we will see!

#69 taegan

taegan
                  • 104 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:14 AM

That flower is amazing! I was planning on wearing a veil for the ceremony and then placing a flower in for half of our pictures and the reception...and this flower is beautiful!

#70 MJKH

MJKH
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 654 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

I ordered a chiffon hair flower off etsy and it arrived last week.  Long story short, I'm very disappointed with it and don't have time to get the seller to re-do it.  In hindsight, I wished I would have asked the seller to send me a photo of it in the early stages to see if we were on the same page...long before she spent $26 to Fedex it to me in Canada to arrive by the date she promised.  It was a big waste of money all around : (

So, on to plan "B"...I'm going to head to Michaels tomorrow to see if they have something that can be fashioned into a hair flower...and next Monday I should have a whole bunch of chiffon fabric that they'll be cutting off my dress when hemming it...so I may try to make one myself.  Anyone tried a diy flower like this?

il_570xN.224958525.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users