Photo

Hair flowers

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#51 Brenners

Brenners
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

That is a beautiful match!  I decided that I wanted a veil (did not think I wanted one until I tried on one!) but a flower comes with my package.  I would like to include a flower with the veil.  Any ideas on how to pull off this look???

Originally Posted by J-me 

Sooo excited - I've been searching for the perfect hair piece (not too big, not too small, with right amount of bling)  to match my dress. I finally found it!! I got it at the bridal salon when I picked up my dress & it was a bit more than I'd wanted to spend ($130), but I hadn't found any others I loved...here's the flower against my dress:

Hair piece2.jpg

THEDress.jpg

#52 J-me

J-me
    • 398 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

Hmm....not sure, I would just Google image wedding/veil/hairstyles to get ideas. You could also look through bridal mags to bring a pic for when you get your hair done. I love the look of a veil but it's pretty windy in the RM and I didn't want to be swatting it out of my face the whole ceremony :) I'm sure it'll look beautiful however you decide to wear it!

Originally Posted by Brenners 

That is a beautiful match!  I decided that I wanted a veil (did not think I wanted one until I tried on one!) but a flower comes with my package.  I would like to include a flower with the veil.  Any ideas on how to pull off this look???

#53 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:42 PM

Wanted to share the beautiful hair flowers that {Red-i} by Chelsea is making for my bridesmaids!  Thank you Chelsea!

Brenda-Bridesmaid'sHairflowers.jpg

#54 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

Wow! Gorgeous!

Wanted to share the beautiful hair flowers that {Red-i} by Chelsea is making for my bridesmaids!  Thank you Chelsea!

#55 Peach

Peach
          • 1,293 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

I was wondering this too. I am probably going with a large, bright, tropical bouquet (included in package) and love the look of the white flowers.... but am not sure. Would it look weird to be all white with just a bright bouquet? Since I am DIYing my hair flower, another option is to have a white flower with a splash of colour in the centre... would that be weird?

Originally Posted by JayKay 

I think I am just going to go with a white one.  I did comtemplate going with a colored one but I think white would look more classic. And like you I want a colorful bright bouquet so it might be to much.

#56 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:27 PM

I have been contemplating that as well, however, I ran across a pic of a recent DW bride who had a brightly colored bouquet and she had small white flowers in her hair.  I thought it looked lovely so that is what I am doing.

Originally Posted by Peach 

I was wondering this too. I am probably going with a large, bright, tropical bouquet (included in package) and love the look of the white flowers.... but am not sure. Would it look weird to be all white with just a bright bouquet? Since I am DIYing my hair flower, another option is to have a white flower with a splash of colour in the centre... would that be weird?

#57 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

Hmmm.... that is another idea. I have pretty short hair (it will be shoulder length by then) and it is very fine. I wonder if that would be too much.... hmmm.....

I have been contemplating that as well, however, I ran across a pic of a recent DW bride who had a brightly colored bouquet and she had small white flowers in her hair.  I thought it looked lovely so that is what I am doing.

#58 RedIByChelsea

RedIByChelsea
                • 30 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:08 AM

Thank you so much for sharing! I just completed the next two and will photograph shortly! :) xoxo www.redibychelsea.com

#59 coquine

coquine
                  • 236 posts
                  • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:47 AM

It's so so so beautiful!!! I didn't know this designer from Australia (http://kristibonnici.com.au), thanks for sharing. I wish they weren't so expensive. I wasn't sure if I should be wearing a flower (debating between real ones or not) but now I am totally convinced after reading all those threads. Maybe I'll try Etsy for something more affordable.  

#60 sxcT

sxcT
                  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

This is gorgeous!!  I don't want a flower but I want a blinged out clip.  Love the way yours looks.

Originally Posted by J-me 

Sooo excited - I've been searching for the perfect hair piece (not too big, not too small, with right amount of bling)  to match my dress. I finally found it!! I got it at the bridal salon when I picked up my dress & it was a bit more than I'd wanted to spend ($130), but I hadn't found any others I loved...here's the flower against my dress:

Hair piece2.jpg

THEDress.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users