Jump to content

Photo

Hair flowers


  • Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#51 Brenners

Brenners
  • Member
  • 807 posts

    Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

    That is a beautiful match!  I decided that I wanted a veil (did not think I wanted one until I tried on one!) but a flower comes with my package.  I would like to include a flower with the veil.  Any ideas on how to pull off this look???
     

    Originally Posted by J-me 

    Sooo excited - I've been searching for the perfect hair piece (not too big, not too small, with right amount of bling)  to match my dress. I finally found it!! I got it at the bridal salon when I picked up my dress & it was a bit more than I'd wanted to spend ($130), but I hadn't found any others I loved...here's the flower against my dress:

    Hair piece2.jpg

     

     

    THEDress.jpg



     



    #52 J-me

    J-me
    • Jr. Member
    • 398 posts

      Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

      Hmm....not sure, I would just Google image wedding/veil/hairstyles to get ideas. You could also look through bridal mags to bring a pic for when you get your hair done. I love the look of a veil but it's pretty windy in the RM and I didn't want to be swatting it out of my face the whole ceremony :) I'm sure it'll look beautiful however you decide to wear it!

       

      Originally Posted by Brenners 

      That is a beautiful match!  I decided that I wanted a veil (did not think I wanted one until I tried on one!) but a flower comes with my package.  I would like to include a flower with the veil.  Any ideas on how to pull off this look???
       



       



       



      #53 Brenners

      Brenners
      • Member
      • 807 posts

        Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:42 PM

        Wanted to share the beautiful hair flowers that {Red-i} by Chelsea is making for my bridesmaids!  Thank you Chelsea!

        Brenda-Bridesmaid'sHairflowers.jpg

         

         



        #54 Peach

        Peach
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,293 posts

          Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

          Wow! Gorgeous!
           

          Originally Posted by Brenners 

          Wanted to share the beautiful hair flowers that {Red-i} by Chelsea is making for my bridesmaids!  Thank you Chelsea!

          Brenda-Bridesmaid'sHairflowers.jpg

           

           



           



          #55 Peach

          Peach
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,293 posts

            Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

            I was wondering this too. I am probably going with a large, bright, tropical bouquet (included in package) and love the look of the white flowers.... but am not sure. Would it look weird to be all white with just a bright bouquet? Since I am DIYing my hair flower, another option is to have a white flower with a splash of colour in the centre... would that be weird?
             

            Originally Posted by JayKay 



            I think I am just going to go with a white one.  I did comtemplate going with a colored one but I think white would look more classic. And like you I want a colorful bright bouquet so it might be to much.



             



             



            #56 Brenners

            Brenners
            • Member
            • 807 posts

              Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:27 PM

              I have been contemplating that as well, however, I ran across a pic of a recent DW bride who had a brightly colored bouquet and she had small white flowers in her hair.  I thought it looked lovely so that is what I am doing.
               

              Originally Posted by Peach 

              I was wondering this too. I am probably going with a large, bright, tropical bouquet (included in package) and love the look of the white flowers.... but am not sure. Would it look weird to be all white with just a bright bouquet? Since I am DIYing my hair flower, another option is to have a white flower with a splash of colour in the centre... would that be weird?
               



               



               



              #57 Peach

              Peach
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,293 posts

                Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

                Hmmm.... that is another idea. I have pretty short hair (it will be shoulder length by then) and it is very fine. I wonder if that would be too much.... hmmm.....
                 

                Originally Posted by Brenners 

                I have been contemplating that as well, however, I ran across a pic of a recent DW bride who had a brightly colored bouquet and she had small white flowers in her hair.  I thought it looked lovely so that is what I am doing.
                 



                 



                 



                #58 RedIByChelsea

                RedIByChelsea
                • Newbie
                • 30 posts

                  Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:08 AM

                  Thank you so much for sharing! I just completed the next two and will photograph shortly! :) xoxo www.redibychelsea.com
                   

                  Originally Posted by Brenners 

                  Wanted to share the beautiful hair flowers that {Red-i} by Chelsea is making for my bridesmaids!  Thank you Chelsea!

                  Brenda-Bridesmaid'sHairflowers.jpg

                   

                   



                   



                  #59 coquine

                  coquine
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 236 posts
                  • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

                  Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:47 AM

                  It's so so so beautiful!!! I didn't know this designer from Australia (http://kristibonnici.com.au), thanks for sharing. I wish they weren't so expensive. I wasn't sure if I should be wearing a flower (debating between real ones or not) but now I am totally convinced after reading all those threads. Maybe I'll try Etsy for something more affordable.  



                  #60 sxcT

                  sxcT
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,282 posts

                    Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

                    This is gorgeous!!  I don't want a flower but I want a blinged out clip.  Love the way yours looks.
                     

                    Originally Posted by J-me 

                    Sooo excited - I've been searching for the perfect hair piece (not too big, not too small, with right amount of bling)  to match my dress. I finally found it!! I got it at the bridal salon when I picked up my dress & it was a bit more than I'd wanted to spend ($130), but I hadn't found any others I loved...here's the flower against my dress:

                    Hair piece2.jpg

                     

                     

                    THEDress.jpg



                     






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users