Photo

Passport Covers?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scarletina

Scarletina
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:09 PM

I am getting ready to send out my welcome / info book that I created (pics will be available soon) and I was considering making some passport covers to send with the book. Has anyone tried to make these on their own before? Any one know a good site that can give me step by step instructions of what to do?

Thanks in advance for the help!
    37 CABINS BOOKED AND COUNTING!!

CHECK OUT MY WEDDING WEBSITE:

WWW.WEDDINGAWEIGH.COM

#2 Sheeoni

Sheeoni
    • 68 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

That's a very neat idea.... you could personalize and embellish however you'd like, fabric paints etc. I just did a quick search on google and found this site:

bunnybum: passport sleeve tutorial...

If you were feeling really industrious, maybe you could make matching luggage tags?

My Longest Year: Quickie Luggage Tag Tutorial

These are fabric options, and i guess would only really be a good idea if you were able to sew or have some good friends that would wanna help you bust a few of them out =)

Other options may be

kirin notebook - textiles, design, craft: How to make a reversible journal cover

{Keyka Lou Patterns}: Moleskine Cover Tutorial

Passport or Book Cover Tutorial at zakka zakka

Glass Beach: Passport Wallet Instructions

aspoonfullofsugargirls - A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR

I haven't made any of these myself, maybe someone else has some good suggestions or resources? Best of luck!

#3 Scarletina

Scarletina
      • 85 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:03 AM

WOw. Thanks for all the help! I found the moleskin one online yesterday but none of the others! I am leaning towards a fabric cover. I found some a Michaels for a couple bucks each and I thought they were cute (and I bought the matching playing cards there a couple months ago) but I felt like for the money they were kinda cheapy.... I am going to have my super talented friend check these out tomorrow. Thanks again!!
        37 CABINS BOOKED AND COUNTING!!

CHECK OUT MY WEDDING WEBSITE:

WWW.WEDDINGAWEIGH.COM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users