Dreams Tulum: Must see

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SusanK

SusanK
  • VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:30 PM

Maybe you ladies have seen these before...but while searching Sol's blog for pics of Dreams Cancun, I also found these of Dreams Tulum (from May of '06). Thought I'd share. I know there are a lot of Newbies out there too who might like to take a look.
    http://www.soltamarg...ristina&jeremy/
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:06 PM

Stop posting "must see"s for other resorts!! lol... especially when I can't see them!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:32 PM

Those are nice

#4 soltamargo

soltamargo
        • Vendor
        • 216 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Susan101207
          Maybe you ladies have seen these before...but while searching Sol's blog for pics of Dreams Cancun, I also found these of Dreams Tulum (from May of '06). Thought I'd share. I know there are a lot of Newbies out there too who might like to take a look.
          http://www.soltamarg...ristina&jeremy/
          Susan, thanks for the link to this slideshow!.. this is a wedding I did more that 1 year ago, and let me tell you that I absolutely LOVE LOVE it.

I have had other requests to go and shoot there but for so many reasons I haven't gone back yet.

For new brides, I will highly recommend this place if you are looking for a "small resort" with a mexican feeling to it., chapel is wonderful, so cute!, and the beach is great!...., on top of that, wedding coordinator Sandra is just awesome to work with..

So, thumbs up for this Dreams Tulum...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users