Photo

Married offsite in MB, Jamaica - stayed at GP Lady Hamilton! May 2009!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 kasabre28

kasabre28
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:43 PM

Thank you so much your review was so helpful... your photos were amazing god bless you and your hubby :) I love the Fan how did you hand make them? and what information did you put on them...I think that was a great idea better than the wicker fans that I was going to purchase for my october 29,th wedding..

#32 christina39

christina39
    • 12 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

Thank you for this amazing review... I'm getting married in October at the GPJ! How did you make your boutonnieres I thought those were really cute! Also we are getting married on the resort so you might not have the answer to this but it would be neat to make the fans... how did you know how the wedding procession was going to go in advance? And how did you make the fans?

#33 christina39

christina39
      • 12 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:09 AM

Also we're doing a dinner after the ceramony... which restaurant would you suggest? We need to chose 1 appetizer, soup, and desert and 2 entrees.

#34 christina39

christina39
        • 12 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:49 AM

sorry but I have one more question the t-shirts that the guys were wearing and the tanks that the girls were wearing was that a diy or did you order them?

#35 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
          • 217 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:47 PM

i love the trash the dress pics  very cute.

Married! xo

#36 Jacki7896

Jacki7896
            • 195 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

beautiful!

#37 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

I know this is an old thread however, i needed to say thank you so much....we are getting married there next april at the GPLH and I love it all!!!!!!!!!!!! so thank you thank you I hope all GPB find this thread

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#38 Jamaica06182011

Jamaica06182011
                • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:19 PM

Thanks for posting this and congrats on your wedding! I know that it is a little late for that though. lol! I am planning the last minute details for my wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica on June 18, 2011. I loved reading your blog and looking at your pictures. I love them! Beautiful! I was wondering if you had any advice for me before we leave. I don't know anyone that has had a destination wedding and I'm nervous that I will forget something or need something once we get over there. We are not staying at your hotel but at the RIU Montego Bay. We are just doing their $99 wedding package and getting married at the resort. I won't meet with the hotel's wedding planner until we get there. Also, I love the starfish boutonnieres. I wanted to make those for our wedding as well. How did you make them? Any tips or good websites that would be helpful would be much appreciated! Thank you very much!

#39 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
                  • 423 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:56 AM

Great Review! Love the Resort!

#40 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by christina39 

Also we're doing a dinner after the ceramony... which restaurant would you suggest? We need to chose 1 appetizer, soup, and desert and 2 entrees.

we are getting married at the GPLH april 14th 2012...and after reading all the reviews, we have picked the Blue Lagoon for our private reception, if you look at my albums on here I do have pics of the reception location. if you have any q's let me know

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users