Photo

Married offsite in MB, Jamaica - stayed at GP Lady Hamilton! May 2009!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 Sheree10

Sheree10
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

Amazing review!! I'm not getting married in Jamaica but your post will be so helpful for those who plan to marry there.

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. You were a blushing bride- you looked beautiful. Everything looks wonderful... everyone looked like they had a blast...who would have ever thought the location was switched at the last minute.

Congratulations to you!!
    http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#12 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
    • 547 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

Thanks for the tips! I am getting married in Negril (and yes Lobster Island Rocks!!!) and found your story very helpful! Glad everything worked out for you!
      *~*JENN*~*

#13 ~Angela~

~Angela~
      • 4,172 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:13 PM

Congratulations!! Great review! I love all the pictures. What kind of camera was used for the non-pro ones Even those are amazing ....crystal clear!!

Also, do you have instructions on how you made the bouquets? They are amazing!!!!! I'd love to do mine myself too!

Thanks for sharing!

#14 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

Congrats! Amazing review, your pictures are gorgeous! Jamaica rules... cant wait to go back!

#15 purrfected

purrfected
          • 396 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:33 PM

What a great review! I would like to try the Day O for dinner while we are in MB one night. It looked beautiful. Congratulations! You made it look like you had always planned to have your wedding in Jamaica!

#16 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
            • 985 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

What a great review that is sure to help future brides! It is so great that you were able to pull off such a beautiful wedding on such short notice! You looked beautiful! Congratulations!

#17 Geralyn

Geralyn
              • 2,677 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:10 PM

great review...looks like everyone had a blast!

#18 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:51 PM

What an awesome review! Congratulations!

#19 marriedinjamaica

marriedinjamaica
                  • 14 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Angela~
                    Congratulations!! Great review! I love all the pictures. What kind of camera was used for the non-pro ones Even those are amazing ....crystal clear!!

Also, do you have instructions on how you made the bouquets? They are amazing!!!!! I'd love to do mine myself too!

Thanks for sharing!
                    Thanks very much for all the messages!!

I bought the bouquets pre-maid at Michaels Arts & Crafts superstore - they were on clearance and only $5 each! All I did was put two together, to make them fuller and then hot glue green and orange ribbons around the stems to cover up the fake green plastic! I got so many compliments on them and they were so much cheaper then getting flowers down there! I even lent them to another bride who was getting married at the GP two days after us because she hadn't realized that the bouquets for her bridesmaid's were going to be an extra $75US each!

#20 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
                    • 198 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

I loved your tips, and your pictures, they were amazing! We are also going to GPJ. (again!) Im so excited.. your blog makes we want to be there like right now!!
                      Congrats. Everything looked amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users