Would not recommend BarryPromos from Ebay

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:35 AM

Hello Ladies,

This is my first negative review so bare with me.

I ordered 150 Koozies from barrypromos off of ebay on July 2nd. His prices were great $128 for 150 personalized Koozies. His communication was also great, when asking him questions prior to selecting the 'BUY NOW' button.

One I purchased and paid for (through paypal) the koozies, communication became very slow and I didn't hear from him for 6 days, July 8th (posting says turn around to get koozies is 10 days). Once the proof was confirmed I never heard back from Barry. I contacted him on July 21, regarding the progress. He said that he would have them in the mail Monday July 27th. I never heard from him on Monday so I emailed him. He stated that they were WAY behind and that he GUARANTEED they would arrive by Friday July 30th. Thursday I emailed him to confirm delivery and he told me he would be unable to deliver by Friday and the earliest he could get them to me was Saturday at noon. Thankfully our AHR was for Saturday evening.

The Koozies have arrived (I have not seen them yet). BUT I would hate for anyone else to have to go through what I did.

I am sure there are other places with better time management that you could get your koozies from.

#2 *Karla*

*Karla*
    • 4,854 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:27 PM

Sorry you had such a poor expeience with this vendor Thankfully they came in time for your AHR. Thanks for letting us know.

#3 tracyann

tracyann
      • 189 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:46 PM

Sorry you had such a bad experience-- but I am glad you got them in time for your AHR- I just wish it didn't cause you soo much stress!!

Tracy

#4 JCruz

JCruz
        • 154 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

That's awful, but thank goodness they got to you in time. Thanks so much for the review.

#5 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
          • 417 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:18 PM

Thanks for posting!

#6 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:30 PM

I also ordered my koozies from Barrys Promos.

I ended up with a good product at a very reasonable price.

****BUT I HIGHLY RECCOMEND ordering them VERY early. I ordered in Mid September and did not get a proof unitl mid October (4 weeks later) and had the koozies a week later, just in time for Mexico.

So I think the bottom line for me and Barry, is to leave your self PLENTY of time. But he does do decent work at a great price.

#7 dimplz05

dimplz05
              • 214 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:20 PM

Thanks for the warning. I was going to order some from him!

#8 baj

baj
                • 1,555 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

so sorry to hear of your bad experience, people really do not need te stress, but glad it all turned out in the end.

#9 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:01 PM

Hey..
                    Just wanted to give an additional update. I purchased from Barry's promos again for koozies for our kickball team.

This second order with him was super fast. From the day I ordered/emailed/paypaled. I had the koozies in had 2 weeks later.

I did have to send a follow up email to confirm my order but got 50 koozies.

#10 A_J_Mitchell

A_J_Mitchell
                    • 252 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

So now I'm worried, I submitted an order to Barry on April 28 and still haven't heard a word. I just emailed him again today to make sure he got my order. I went through his Etsy account and ordered them. He has great prices but very poor response..Luckily, my wedding isn't until the end of July..I hope to hear something soon!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users