H10 Ocean Coral and Turquesa weddings???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Leanne_1

• 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

I was looking at getting married at this hotel but have not been able to find very much information since it is a fairly new hotel. I was wondering if anyone has heard about or had their wedding and reception at this hotel?

any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

#2 Angelfire

• 45 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:14 PM

I'm not much help, but we just booked our wedding for March 2010 and are starting the process. There is another thread on this hotel, about 30 pages long but not too much action on it

#3 Luli

• 23 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:24 PM

Congratulations... I won't be of much help either, but I did get this resort recommended aswell... I too would like to know abit more about it and see some pictures of a wedding on the beach... I have read good reviews about it and that it has been safe so far from the hurricanes etc and apparently the hotel lies straight across the beach. Brochures from travel agencies might have a bit more information on it. Good luck and please keep us posted :) Happy planning.

#4 eblair

• 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:15 PM

I'm (hopefully) getting married at the Ocean Coral & Turquesa in April (just waiting to have them confirm availability). In doing some research, I found this photography blog that has pictures of a couple of wedding there! Coral & Turquesa Resort Lidya Solemidt

If anyone has the wedding package brochure in English, could you email it to me? I can only find it in Spanish on the website..!

#5 ~Katie~

• 1,225 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:52 PM

Hi girls,

There is already a thread for this hotel - http://bestdestinati....-brides-33243/

You may find this helpful - it has some advice and some package details on it.

If you have any more questions, just post them in this other thread and if I can help at all, I will :) I'm all booked and pretty much sorted for my wedding there!!

Good luck all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users