Jump to content

Photo

well......I did it!!!


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 SusanK

SusanK
  • VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

    Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:24 PM

    It's gorgeous! I think I'm going to have to stay an extra day, just so I can see you in it!
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

    #12 dragonfly

    dragonfly
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,820 posts

      Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:26 PM

      Your dress is beautiful, is that the colour it comes in, it's so pretty.

      Kelly~

      #13 *JillD*

      *JillD*
      • Sr. Member
      • 5,112 posts

        Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:37 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Susan101207
        It's gorgeous! I think I'm going to have to stay an extra day, just so I can see you in it!
        Yes, you should, I'll set a place for you & Matt!

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by dragonfly
        Your dress is beautiful, is that the colour it comes in, it's so pretty.

        Kelly~
        I'm getting it in white, the color I tried & the color pictured is cognac. I like the color it comes in it looks really nice, but I didn't feel as bridal in it, I really wanted white. So thats what I ordered.

        #14 ajncooter

        ajncooter
        • Member
        • 983 posts

          Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:38 PM

          wow that dress is gorgeous...

          #15 SusanK

          SusanK
          • VIP Member
          • 2,685 posts

            Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:40 PM

            Great! Now I just need to get Matt an extra day off work :) Well...I guess he could always go home, and I could stay an extra day or two!!!
            Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

            #16 *JillD*

            *JillD*
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,112 posts

              Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:43 PM

              I'm sure Matt would love that, "by the way honey, I know we're newlyweds & all, but I'm going to stay in cancun a few extra days, why don't you head home and take care of the house" Whats a couple more days off of work?

              #17 JulieG

              JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

                Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:46 PM

                Jilly, I am sooo sooo glad you got the dress you loved. Its soo important to have the one that makes you happy. Its the only one you will get to wear, so you have to love it. Congratulations!!!!

                #18 DreaW

                DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

                  Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:42 PM

                  horray Jill you have your dress!!!!

                  #19 laura b

                  laura b
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 334 posts

                    Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:52 PM

                    Jill, you totally ruined my surprise. I was buying you the limited dress in exchange for the girl pup!

                    Seriously, I'm so glad you worked it out. I know you're like me and were tortured about the price of the limited, so it sounds like you found the perfect solution!

                    Now go put on some aloe and get to picture-takin'.

                    #20 *JillD*

                    *JillD*
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,112 posts

                      Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:31 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by laura b
                      Jill, you totally ruined my surprise. I was buying you the limited dress in exchange for the girl pup!

                      Seriously, I'm so glad you worked it out. I know you're like me and were tortured about the price of the limited, so it sounds like you found the perfect solution!

                      Now go put on some aloe and get to picture-takin'.

                      Laura you crack me up! are you sure you don't need another dog?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users