Photo

BD photog I cannot recommend

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
  • 888 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:50 PM

Crap.... I got excited when I saw CT, but it stinks that she was so bad. I would have dealt with a little bad for the price and location, but I definitely don't think I can use her with this review!

Thanks for being honest. We all really appreciate it.

#22 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
    • 417 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:00 AM

After having such a fabulous experience and feeling so amazing when I was done it pains me to hear you had a bad experience. I do not know how I would cope with that, I was feeling pretty crappy when I went in.
      I think you should find a recommendation and do it for your first anniversary.
      I am soooo sorry for you!

#23 bikegirl

bikegirl
      • Banned
      • 319 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:02 AM

So sorry to hear about the disappointing experience you girls had! Especially with something as intimate as a boudoir session, a personable photog is almost as important as a talented one.

#24 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

I was just going back and reading some of my old threads when I came across this one. I thought it'd be funny to mention that my friend (the one whose outfit wasn't working) bought my shredder off my regristry for a shower gift a while back to destroy any evidence of these not-so-flattering pics. I'm thinking we'll have a shredding party soon!

#25 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:33 PM

Wow I never even knew any of this happened! Did you ever end up showing C your pics Kristy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users