What to wear at AHR???

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#51 astreit

• 182 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

I am having my AHR just 2 days after we get back from our wedding. I am most definitely wearing my dress again. We are actually have professional pictures taken all afternoon around my parents' farm as well. I'm excited I will get to wear it twice!!

#52 KGraham27

• 155 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:52 PM

Good info. Thanks

#53 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:57 PM

i'm planning on wearing my wedding dress.

everyone who can't come to mexico wants to see it
        and i figured since i spent so much money on it, might as well wear it twice!!

#54 jerzshortstuff

• 303 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:44 AM

yea I think wearing your dress for the AHR is a great idea!

#55 SusieQ

• 1,603 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:17 AM

I know I am not wearing mine again, however my dress was very beachy and it just wouldn't look right to wear it here at my house. We are having our at home reception here at my house and just having cocktails and finger foods served. I am doing more of an open house thing.... I think you ladies that bought a dress and paid alot of money or just love wearing your dress should wear it again... It's a personal preference.... Good Luck and enjoy.

#56 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:12 PM

We are having a formal AHR and i will be wearing my wedding dress again.

#57 Amymarie

• 180 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:50 PM

I am having one AHR at my parents place by the pool, and the other a month later at my Fiances parents cabin by the water. I am 100% positive i will be wearing my dress at my parents place, but for the reception at my fiances it is less formal and may feel out of place. I know that sounds ridiculous being that it is our wedding reception for people that couldn't make it down to mexico.

Reading everyone's comments has made me more excited about having the chance to wear my dress twice. Thanks ladies :)

#58 Snickers

• 193 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:04 PM

I plan on wearing my dress again for sure. Not everyone is coming to Mexico and wants to see the dress.

#59 Leigh17

• 339 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:39 PM

I'm excited to get a second chance to wear my dress so I'll be wearing mine at my AHR.

#60 dianep

• 532 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:58 PM

i will not be wearing my wedding dress for my AHR. i hope to be able to to a TTD in a cenote in mexico, so i doubt it will be clean enough to wear again, even if i wanted to.

our AHR will be a casual party/BBQ thing at our house, so it would feel really weird to wear my wedding dress!

i actually just went shopping at lunch and hit up Saks off 5th and found two really great dresses. they were both on sale and i couldn't decide which i wanted more, so i just bought both! i just checked sak's website and there are no links to the dresses i got, but they're both super cute!
                      and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users