Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

So what is proper?

No! Tell him to bugger off!!! lol I wouldn't want Aaron to see my dress before the wedding day.... heck I don't even tell him where I go shopping - just in case! lol.

I haven't shown mine the dress at all. I did let him look through a dress catalog so he could show me what he liked, but I think the first time he see's my dress at all should be when I walk down the aisle, but I think its whatever you feel comfortable with.

I, personally, don't want FI to see the dress at all because I want the complete surprise reaction when he sees me in it for the first time. But knowing me, my enthusiasm may get the best of me and I'll wind up showing him anyway...

Heck no!! I let mine look through a magazine to show me what he likes, but that's IT. He keeps asking what it looks like and I tell him to bug off too!! Don't let him see it!

Cain, knew what color my dress was, and that it wasn't a bell type dress, and that's it. We both wanted to keep it a surprise.

So uhhh...just in case you were wondering, we don't think he should see it! LoL!

Honestly though, stick to your guns and tell him "no!" :-) David was curious about my dress, but he said that he really had fun with the whole surprise of it all. He preferred not to see it in advance. Not that I would have let him anyway. . . haha!