Sign in to follow this  
GregsBride

A great article about why you should hire a pro photographer!!

wow thank you! I just wish the resort would allow us to bring our own guy.. its so upsetting to not really know what we are getting from their in house poeple. err.. and I love pictures!!

What a great article. My photog (Kristi Klemens of KLK photography) made me a true believer of this. I've seen too many bad wedding pictures and mine are awesome because I got an experienced, awesome photographer. I could not be happier.

Excellent article - it should open a lot of people's eyes. The one resounding thing I kept hearing while planning my wedding from others who had already gone through it - don't skimp on your photographer - that's the one thing people will regret.

Interesting article... wedding photos are an investment. When it's all said and done it's the one thing you look back on for many many years to come.

Excellent article!! And bravo to the writer who posted her images next to the other shooter's.

She definitely has a talent in writing!! lol. Very fun to read and informative.

True this should be the prime focus of all brides and grooms. a lot of folks underestimate

the importance of photography and styles of it.

cheers,

m.