Great! I've actually been holding out to see if any different collections appeared! I don't love the PB stuff...

Getting married in April, hopefully I'll have enough time to take advantage of the new Martha collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaican_Smile View Post
Great! I've actually been holding out to see if any different collections appeared! I don't love the PB stuff...

Getting married in April, hopefully I'll have enough time to take advantage of the new Martha collection.
I'm sure you should be able to check out the Martha Stewart collections - supposedly they are releasing the info in Oct and it will available for weddings starting Jan 1, 2010. If you aren't getting married until April, you have plenty of time :)

Oh that's so cool! I'm pretty excited to see what comes of this. She has some pretty nice stuff, and I'm sure her ideas will be great, and if we can add them to the carefree or signature packages (I'm going with the carefree), then that's even better. I love the idea of having a lot of things to choose from for the wedding! :)

Ooooh......pretty! But, I have to wonder what the cost is for each package, you know? Preston Bailey's packages were really expensive, but at least the prices were listed -- here they want you to call for pricing, so I can't even imagine what they're going for!

So one of the major downfalls that I just found out today from my WC is that we can no longer purchase the Signature Package sad.gif Only a la carte items.

Also, haven't seen the prices yet for the Martha themes... kind of nervous! They should be posted tomorrow, Oct. 1.