Loreta's Wedding Pictures - Excellence Riviera Cancun resort

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:01 PM

These pics are amazing. So beautiful. You both looked stunning and so happy. I could feel how happy you were.

I love love love #95, its a breathtaking picture. Great job SOL.

Congrats Loreta, everything looked perfect.

#32 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:01 PM

breathtaking.... I'm speachless aside from breathtaking!

#33 KarlaV

KarlaV
      • 171 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

Your photos are incredible. You looked so beautiful and happy! Congrats.

KarlaV
        Karla&Ronnie
        Wedding Slideshow
        Engagement Slideshow
        May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#34 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:38 PM

Hey Loreta, I have a question for you - I'm looking on save on crafts at the orchids. Did you just cut them off the stem? Or did you use the lei strand and slip them off?

#35 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:00 PM

WOW! beautiful pictures!!!!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#36 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:13 PM

OMG I have so much to say I hope I don't forget anything. First of all you looked absolutely amazing! I agree your entire wedding party was so hot. I love that Kashif wore a tan suit and the other GM wore white. Those guys look so hot in white suits! I love, love, love that you used one main color throughout your decor. It looks so beautiful against the sand and your white dress and your GM's white suits. Gorgeous. I have a question, was your bouquet fake flowers as well? B/c they look amazing. I couldn't believe your flowers weren't real they photographed so well! I also heart the back of your dress and I think all the different jewelery worked perfectly with your outfit. Let me just say that you have excellent taste! How many guests did you have? I still cannot believe how amazing everything looked. You have to write up a review b/c I can see that the girls are going to have lots of questions and this way everyone will just be able to refer to your review. Congrats again everything turned out amazing!

#37 loretuke

loretuke
              • 131 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tvt
                Hey Loreta, I have a question for you - I'm looking on save on crafts at the orchids. Did you just cut them off the stem? Or did you use the lei strand and slip them off?
                I just pulled them - they come off very easy. You can even put them back on if you want to.

#38 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
                • 550 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
                • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
                • LocationCharlotte

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:20 PM

WOW! Your pictures are amazing. You look great, and you both look so happy.
                Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
                June 23, 2007
                Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
                Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#39 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                • VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:55 PM

Has anyone else already said that you look HOT! I'm all for looking sexy at your wedding.....forget the traditional blushing bride.....be sexy! Anyways....I don't know if you already answered this question earlier....but I am new here......Who designed that dress I am so set on having something really fitted and flowy...with either no back or "sexy back" I'm only 5'3" and 115 so might as well show it off while I have it right

You look fab....definately did it in style, and the guys look like they knew how hot they looked too....love that! Great job with the photos, they are creative and unique which is great; definately matched the style you had. Congrats!

#40 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,243 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:31 PM

What a awesome awesome set of images... Hot people, Hot Deco, Hot location, Hot Hot Hot!

Damn, Sol is completely on fire. At some point, I think she has done the best she can because the images are so amazing. BUT, she continues to one up herself every time!

Great work Sol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users