Awesome! Thanks!!

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:10 PM

Loretta you look gorgeous and sol did an amazing job...not like i am surprised. she is so talented.

i love the smile on your dh's face when he sees you for the first time.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 SusanK

SusanK
    • VIP Member
    • 2,685 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:24 PM

Loreta your pics are absolutely AMAZING. Your wedding was gorgeous. You, your hubby, your BMs, the GM, the decor....Wow! I was also wondering about your flowers....I have been searching for the perfect bouquet...and I think I might have to copy you :) I also loved the floating candles. Were those fake petals as well? Congrats...you did an awesome job!
      Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#24 loretuke

loretuke
      • 131 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:49 PM

Sol - you were wonderful! Thanks for calming me down when I was stressed out for being late :) I was one angry bridezilla...

I am glad i could be an inspiration to you because your work was definetely an inspiration for me to look beautiful.

The song was by Damien Rice "Blower's daughter" - everybody was "gaga" for that song :) The beginning words are perfect - "...and here it is...can't take my eyes off of you"

#25 loretuke

loretuke
        • 131 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Susan101207
          Loreta your pics are absolutely AMAZING. Your wedding was gorgeous. You, your hubby, your BMs, the GM, the decor....Wow! I was also wondering about your flowers....I have been searching for the perfect bouquet...and I think I might have to copy you :) I also loved the floating candles. Were those fake petals as well? Congrats...you did an awesome job!

Thanks Susan! Okay, the floating candles was an excellent idea for except we couldn't light them up because of the wind. If you get any kind of candles and your reception is outside, make sure you get hurricane candle shades. Good think I had LED paper lanterns and water lights (lights up on a contact with water) to create an atmosphere.

Centerpieces were a combination of real rose petals, fake petals and fake little pink flowers.

#26 BayBug

BayBug
          • 852 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:18 PM

AMAZING!!!! I loved every picture.
            Angie

#27 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:23 PM

Hands down the hottest wedding party ever!

You looked beautiful, beautiful details. Sol is wonderful, I love her work, you are soooo lucky to have got her. she did a fantastic job.

Congratulations on your marriage.

Kelly~

#28 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:28 PM

Congratulations! Everything was beautiful!! You looked amazing ....loved your dress and the flowers in your hair. The reception tables were beautiful too....almost forgot, loved your shoes too!
                My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#29 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
                • 554 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

Okay - I finally got to go through the slideshow. and it was amazing!
                  You were a stunning bride, and I was blown away by all of the tiny details you did. Amazing!
                  How in goodness sake did you get everything down?

#30 loretuke

loretuke
                  • 131 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:00 PM

I really owe a BIG THANKS to all of you girls that my wedding turned out they way it did!!! I had too much fun planning it all - it feels kind of empty now since it's over. My next project will be to make an album for mysef and my parents but after that all I have left is this forum. So don't be surprised if i keep poking my nose here...lol

Jennette - it took me two trips to Mexico with over-weight luggages (total of 9) and one shipment with way over priced shipping cost to bring everything over there...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users