Loreta's Wedding Pictures - Excellence Riviera Cancun resort

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 loretuke

loretuke
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:24 AM

Hello, All

I am so excited to finally share my wedding pictures from Sol Tamargo. She did an excellent job as always. This is just a few and I am impatiently waiting for the CD with the rest of them. I hope you enjoy them.

http://www.soltamargo.com/weddings/loreta&kashif/

For all you picture whores there here is a link to more non-pro wedding and non-wedding pictures :)

http://ourwedding.studiocontempo.com

Any questions at all, please ask.

#2 JessicaM

JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:37 AM

Your pictures are beauitful!!! Congratulations!

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:39 AM

Your dress was beautiful, and I love slide #23. You both looked fantistic and Sol did an awesome job

#4 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:45 AM

BEAUTIFUL Loreta, I'm not done all the photos yet but Sol did an amazing job. What type of flowers are your boquet? I'm flower illiterate.

I love the shot with your shoes and the shot of the vows. Nice touches with the starfish down the isle. You looked gorgeous on your wedding day!! Okay I'm going back to finish the rest.

Congrats!!!

#5 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
        • VIP Member
        • 4,116 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:58 AM

those pics are amazing!!! Congrats to you!! You looked absolutely beautiful and it seems like you guys had a blast with your guests!

btw...I LOVE how you guys did your rings and the sand in the shells...really pretty and such a nice touch I thought. I'm going to suggest it to Monica as an idea for her upcoming wedding. Thanks!! :-)

#6 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:08 AM

WOW You look amazing! It looks like you 2 are so happy!!

I have a question about your flowers. I saw that you had a suitcase full of flowers. Did you just take them all off the steams and sprinkle around for decor...and put them through the bows on the back of the chairs? Such a nice touch!! Also are those the same flowers that the girls have in their hair?

#7 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

Loreta, those pics are absolutely AMAZING!!!! Sol is so talented and creative...you looked gorgeous and the decor for your ceremony was so beautiful, I love the starfish

I got to say that you have such a stunning ring, it is absolutely breathtaking...who's it by?

well everything looked like it turned out just perfect..CONGRATS!!!

#8 loretuke

loretuke
              • 131 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mgreen
                BEAUTIFUL Loreta, I'm not done all the photos yet but Sol did an amazing job. What type of flowers are your boquet? I'm flower illiterate.

I love the shot with your shoes and the shot of the vows. Nice touches with the starfish down the isle. You looked gorgeous on your wedding day!! Okay I'm going back to finish the rest.

Congrats!!!

Thanks Melissa! My bouquet was with pink cymbidium orchids. Bridesmaids' - pink lillies.

#9 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:18 AM

your pictures are beautiful!! I love all the use of the flowers, they are a great color!! You made a beautiful bride!

#10 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:19 AM

btw, where did you get your jewelry, it went really well with your dress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users