Sign in to follow this  
dkw

St. Regis reviews?

Hi ladies! We're thinking of honeymooning at the St. Regis next March, but I haven't seen many reviews since it opened last year. I've read only great things on TripAdvisor, etc, but wondering if anyone (with a BDW perspective cool.gif) has any thoughts on it. Specifically, we want something really nice (it's our honeymoon after all!) and boutique spots near Costa Alegre and Cayares seems a bit too far from everything. I have a feeling I'll get antsy and I love going out to dinner and seeing sites/markets... So the St. Regis seems far enough away, but close to fun spots like Sayulita and San Sebastian.

Thanks everyone! Happy planning!

Hey! I don't think you can go wrong with a St. Regis. Seriously. I haven't stayed at one that I didn't like.

Ps you currently live in Cambridge? I am moving there in a month!

Hi Lori! Yea, that's what I figured, but I guess I'm hoping to make sure it's worth the extra pennies! Or, also, to know if there are any honeymoon specials that I can take advantage of...

And yes I'm in Cambridge and we love it! PM me if you need advice on moving/neighborhoods or anything!