Sign in to follow this  
KittenHeart

Is this dress appropriate for a Cancun weddning?

LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress! Reminds me of a more glamorous version of mine! :)

Do what feels right to you! I think that dress would be perfect for the sky deck and terrace reception.

I LOVE it! The back kind-of looks like waves to me and the detail and uniqueness is so cool! I say go for it!

The dress in stunning! Go for it! Like the other girls said it doesn't matter the location, all that matters is that you LOVE the dress and you look beautiful on your day!

i think its gorgeous.if you are not on the beach i think its fine.even if you are on the beach if thats what you want go for it

Thank you ladies! That's what I said to my mom, "can't I just wear what I want?" hee hee it's always best to check with all the other destination brides first!

Amy - I'd love to see your dress! Funny that we have the same name and similar style!

I'm going to echo what everyone else said here. If you love it, it's your day, you should wear what you feel beautiful in. I think your mom/friends are just concerned about you going in the sand with it, that would be my only concern. The dress is absolutely stunning, however, and I'd wear it in the sand, in the sea, skydiving, rock climbing, shoe shopping... lol anywhere you feel like it!

It's beautiful and very mermaid-ish, so it's def appropriate for a beach wedding!

(I think you should wear whatever makes you the happiest bride, no matter where you get married.)

I think it is absolutely stunning! And there really is no "dress style" for a destination wedding. I say if you love it go for it. Especially since you won't be on the sand and will on the sky deck, I think it would work out just fine!