monogram dilema

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Love3

Love3
  • 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:11 PM

Hi

I have replied to some people who have posted monograms asking how in the world can I make one? I have received templats and links, but either can't open the link due to lack of points and I can't use templates because the windows/microsoft has blocked it?? I don't want to have to pay for a mongram because I think the fun is doing it yourself! If anyone can help I will be so apreciative. I just want to add some personal touches and make it more fun for everyone!

Thank you
    ~Heather~

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

You need 150 POSTS not POINTS to open an attachment. So you should be fine. But I am not really sure what you mean by "I can't use templates because the windows/microsoft has blocked it".

#3 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
      • 307 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:14 PM

Do you have any graphic design programs you can use like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop?

#4 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:14 PM

I would just open Powerpoint and start playing around, it's not that hard you just have to try a few different things. Copy a few peoples on here that you like and try to replicate them in PP.

#5 Love3

Love3
          • 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:23 PM

LOL it is that hard if you knew me on computers! Thanx for the help. I will have my FI try later on. The templates website I downloaded and saved to my computer but my FI and I could change the script as he said that the program or something has blocked it so we couldn't use them Not sure what I have on here but I will look and let you know in a bit. Wish me luck cause I need A LOT LMAO
            ~Heather~

#6 Love3

Love3
            • 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:24 PM

I meant to type "couldn't" change the script (SORRY ABOUT THAT)
              ~Heather~

#7 BethBride1

BethBride1
              • 106 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 1, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Love3
              LOL it is that hard if you knew me on computers! Thanx for the help. I will have my FI try later on. The templates website I downloaded and saved to my computer but my FI and I could change the script as he said that the program or something has blocked it so we couldn't use them Not sure what I have on here but I will look and let you know in a bit. Wish me luck cause I need A LOT LMAO
              Hey! I'm having the same dilema! What monogram website are you talking about?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users