60 replies to this topic

#51 Avens

Avens
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:02 PM

OOT means Out of Town Bag. =D

They are great!

Originally Posted by TRow03 

I love your bag, and the contents.  First, could you please tell me what "OOT" stands for?  Secondly, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay on average for each of the bags with the contents?

#52 cgeris

cgeris
    • 159 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:27 PM

OOT= out of town....

Originally Posted by TRow03 

I love your bag, and the contents.  First, could you please tell me what "OOT" stands for?  Secondly, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay on average for each of the bags with the contents?

#53 adales

adales
      • Site Supporter
      • 545 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:17 AM

I am happy to see that they were used.  I wonder the same thing about the ones I am putting so much work into.

#54 natalie7

natalie7
        • Site Supporter
        • 298 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:04 AM

love these... where did you get your cups made up???

#55 shelbygirl

shelbygirl
          • 186 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:19 AM

WOW! Those are awesome.

#56 JLR1726

JLR1726
            • 187 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:07 PM

I LOVE YOUR IDEAS!

#57 natalie7

natalie7
              • Site Supporter
              • 298 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:44 PM

I wonder id mine are going to actually be used or should I go with the .99 cent ones from cheaptotes.com?????

#58 jystar13

jystar13
                • 185 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:58 PM

i went with the .99 cent ones from cheaptotes.com.  they are perfect for the oot bags, i am going to create my own logo and put it on the bags with iron on transfers to personalize them more. :)

Originally Posted by natalie7 

I wonder id mine are going to actually be used or should I go with the .99 cent ones from cheaptotes.com??

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#59 natalie7

natalie7
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 298 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:04 PM

Do they fit beach towels in them??? What r u puting in your bags???

#60 jystar13

jystar13
                    • 185 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:19 PM

i think it would definitely fit a beach towel if you rolled it up and put it in there.... 

i haven't put anything together yet but i bought the following to put in there, individual advil, alkaseltzer and immodium packets (drugstore.com), wet ones, tissues, first aid kits, a little booklet of spanish phrases (i put it together myself instead of spending money on one, then just ran them through a copier with a cute icon), a welcome booklet of the week/weekend events and important information, tropical pens and a note pad, "to have and to hold and to keep your drink cold" beer coozies (oriental trading, cheap for 50), playing cards, lip balm with spf, and i am going to order 22oz plastic mugs with our names/wedding stuff on and put 2 in each bag, thats all i have so far... i started buying stuff months ago so that i could have a bunch of stuff to put in there...  i also got these cute little maraca key chains that i am going to attach to the handles of the bag for a cute little touch (amols.com)....

thats it so far, and might be it... it is very easy to keep spending and spending on these bags! haha! 

Originally Posted by natalie7 

Do they fit beach towels in them??? What r u puting in your bags???

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users