Photo

OOT Bags - Our Items were a HUGE Hit!!

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#11 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
  • 445 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:26 AM

Our Bags and Koozies both came from a small woman-owned bridal / advertising company in Austin. The online bridal store! is called
    Nuptial Necessities [link]
    The bags with the professional transfer was 4.29 each. We bought 200 koozies to hand out at showers, work, and Longhorn football tailgates and they cost us $1.14 each when we bought that many.

I found the hibiscus cards at Ziggos.com [link] They are less than a dollar each.

Ziggos and Oriental Trading company have great playing cards for cheap. It was a hard decision to make between these and some flip flop cards at Oriental Trading company.

Good luck with your bags.

#12 MsZ

MsZ
    • 410 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:26 AM

Those look great! I love the personalized bags too!!

#13 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
      • 211 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:17 PM

Great job!! Everything looks amazing! No wonder they loved them!!

#14 *Karla*

*Karla*
        • 4,854 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:41 PM

Glad your bags were such a hit!

#15 VioletVol

VioletVol
          • 151 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:56 PM

Everything looks so good, I'm glad everything was used!!! I hope people use the stuff in mine. I'm starting to feel like its a lot of work, so I just want it to pay off!

#16 Weddingin2010

Weddingin2010
            • 155 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:09 AM

Although I am a die-hard Sooner fan, I LOVE your OOT bags and contents! Very cool...

#17 avb1983

avb1983
              • 82 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:02 AM

where did u get ur cups from? love your ideas!

#18 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
                • 445 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by avb1983
                  where did u get ur cups from? love your ideas!
                  The cups were from 4Imprint.com. They are a great company to work with. I was concerned about ordering something I hadn't seen so when I talked to them and asked them a couple questions, they responded with "WE WILL SEND YOU A SAMPLE". A couple days later, I had a sample and placed the order.

They created the design based on my wants. Everyone used them too. Who can miss an orange cup with that saying. All the bartenders and staff were teaching my guests how to do the "Arriba" toast too.

The best thing about this particular cup that you cant see is the lid. It has a snap off moveable section. When it is on, it is like any regular travel mug. When it is off, it has a large hole in the middle for a straw. I had never seen one like this before.

#19 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
                  • 445 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by VioletVol
                    Everything looks so good, I'm glad everything was used!!! I hope people use the stuff in mine. I'm starting to feel like its a lot of work, so I just want it to pay off!

Don't worry, most people didn't expect them at all and appreciated all the effort and love put into them....... Even the guys!!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Weddingin2010
                    Although I am a die-hard Sooner fan, I LOVE your OOT bags and contents! Very cool...
                    Wedding in 2010, Maybe we will see you at the Cottonbowl in October. Good Luck with your planning. With a February wedding, this football season will be a hard one. I couldn't of done it!

#20 ashey063009

ashey063009
                    • 604 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:07 PM

Awesome job! I'm so glad that all the contents went over so well. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users