Petal Asile Runner

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#71 Mrs.B

• 455 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

Good luck! I can't wait to see how your project turns out.

#72 TLC4Rock

• 473 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by keilag
      I have a dream of walking down the beach on a petal aisle runner on the beach. I was told that do to the breeze it is hard to keep the petals in place. I ggogled images and came across a website that makes what I invision
      to a mesh runner Mesh Runner: Beautiful Beach Weddings with fabric glue. so far so good
      Thanks for the website. If I don't get around to making a petal runner, I will order one of these in my color.

#73 laceya

• 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:17 PM

I thought about doing this and this project is not cheap. 200 of the "good" petals cost $15 and I don't like the sparse look so you can imagine how the money adds up

The pictures are absolutely gorgeous but honestly it's a lot of work, which probably explains why they cost what they cost...

#74 Pink_Petals

• 192 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

OHHH I love love love this idea...I wanted to place petals like that but I was worried about the wind blowing them away.

We are all dying to see some pics of the final product and to read some more info on it...how many petals did you need? cost? etc,

Thanks again for sharing your beautiful idea with us

Married @ Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic September 10th 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users