Quote:
Originally Posted by keilag View Post
I have a dream of walking down the beach on a petal aisle runner on the beach. I was told that do to the breeze it is hard to keep the petals in place. I ggogled images and came across a website that makes what I invision www.petalhappy.com but I cant afford it so I started making my own at a fraction of the price. I will post pics and instructions soon
pinkie.gif
Oh I can't wait to see the instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keilag View Post
to a mesh runner Mesh Runner: Beautiful Beach Weddings with fabric glue. so far so good
Thanks for the website. If I don't get around to making a petal runner, I will order one of these in my color.

I thought about doing this and this project is not cheap. 200 of the "good" petals cost $15 and I don't like the sparse look so you can imagine how the money adds up

The pictures are absolutely gorgeous but honestly it's a lot of work, which probably explains why they cost what they cost...

OHHH I love love love this idea...I wanted to place petals like that but I was worried about the wind blowing them away.

We are all dying to see some pics of the final product and to read some more info on it...how many petals did you need? cost? etc,

Thanks again for sharing your beautiful idea with us

xoxo