Mens attire and SWEAT

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 alkoch

• 515 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:51 AM

On the TV show 'Who's wedding is it anyway?' A groom wore under armor shirt under their shirt. I got one for my FI, that way he will stay cooler in his suit during the ceremony.

#12 IMPPEARL

• 336 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

I think I'll make a trip to Gient Tiger and get them all some cheep under shirts... thay way they have no excuses... I will also suggest they get their own just incase!! Thanks Girls
      Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/

#13 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:17 PM

MY DH and his BM wore white linen shirts. And, while I know he was sweating it did not show. Our fathers wore tan linen shirts and the sweat stains are obvious in some of the later pictures of his father.
        Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#14 lmuze

• 457 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:57 PM

Although it might be kind of personal issue for some, you might want to suggest they get prescription (clinical) strength deodorant that they can put the night before, it works wonders for my FI.

#15 slapsappyhappy

• 443 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:26 PM

LOL Clinical deodorant would help just his underarms, but he will be sweating everywhere else, lol! My FI likes to keep the AC at 60 degrees in the summer, yet decided we would get married in Mexico in mid August... so I have no idea what he will wear! My brother will be sweating too but I don't really care about the bridal party sweating, more about my FI b/c I can just picture going to put the fingerprints on the wedding certificate and a waterfall of sweat rolling down onto it.... we will have to experiment with different kinds of shirts before we make a final decision!

#16 jenninjamaica

• 547 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

Great topic! I don't know why I didn't think about this even though my man is a sweat machine!!! My FI is going with a white linen shirt, hope it doesn't show through. bringing an extra shirt is a good idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users