Photo

Melia Las Americas feedback pleeeeez!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JanetDave

JanetDave
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

I am just about to book my weding for April 2010 at the Melia Las Americas and I cannot get them to send me any pictures of where the wedding will take place.
    Is there anyone out there who has got married there who will share feedback and maybe some pictures with me.......thank you very much!

#2 ashey063009

ashey063009
    • 604 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:17 AM

Here is a link to tripadvisor's reviews of Melia Las Americas. IF you search the "traveler photos" there are pics of weddings that have been done there.

Melia Las Americas (Varadero, Cuba) - Resort Reviews - TripAdvisor

Also, make sure to scope out the MLA Sol Melia Website for wedding FAQ's and packages.

Meli¡ Las Am©ricas - Hotel in Varadero by Sol Meli¡

and last, but not least, take a look at the "Melia Las Americas" facebook group-- they also have wedding photos on there. As well as reviews, etc.

#3 ashey063009

ashey063009
      • 604 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:18 AM

Do you have Melissa's e-mail address? She is the Melia rep. in Canada (TO) and will be able to send you pics and answer most of your questions. She handles all inquiries for brides / grooms in Canada. Let me know if you need it. :)

#4 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
        • 450 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:31 AM

Ashey, would you mine sending me Melissa's email as well.
          We are actually looking at the Melia Varadero (right beside the Las Amaricas), and the WC has sent me a few pics but isn't able to send a lot because she said her email isn't that big. Thanks!

#5 ashey063009

ashey063009
          • 604 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:29 PM

Okee Dokee Chickies-- here it is:

melissa@solmeliacuba.com

She is pretty helpful, and typically very quick to respond. She was able to send me photos, potential Dinner Menu options, the spa brochure and she was also pivitol is securing us our preferred resort photos (as it is typically just luck-of-the-draw and not usually a choice.)

Let me know if there is anymore info. I can provide. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users