Photo

Why ROR?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
  • 521 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:36 PM

Ok, I'm a noob, but just wondering... why does it seem that the Jamaica thread just concerns ROR brides and nothing else. Am I missing something?

#2 krishna69z

krishna69z
    • 209 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:46 PM

Queen Diva, there is more info there about other resorts you just have to search it out. The search feature is your friend! Good luck planning.

#3 kdnicholer21

kdnicholer21
      • Banned
      • 51 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:18 AM

Because its the best place ever!!!I have not had my wedding there yet but I did just recently go there in May and had the time of my life and i travel. Ive been to mexico and to Hawaii and it was nothing compared to the fun I had at ROR. Not only are the staff nice but they are very entertaining and they seem to live life without worries. It is amazing if you want I can send you photos of when I went!

#4 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
        • 521 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:19 AM

Yes, I would love to see pics so I can see what all this fuss is about! It must be an awesome place for everyone wanting to get married there :)

#5 SSNM

SSNM
          • 675 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:06 AM

I suspect it is a value for money thing. RIU tends to have really good packages for weddings and ROR, I believe, is the cheapest of the 4 RIU's in Jamaica. It is the only wedding package I have found in Jamaica that will accomodate up to 60 people for ceremony and reception for less than $3000. The RIU chain also has a good reputation for being a good resort.

#6 ajlbuaxo

ajlbuaxo
            • 175 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

Yes our main reason was the value. along with it being AI and kid friendly, those 2 items were huge decision makers for us

#7 Mello78

Mello78
              • 77 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:59 PM

The reason why we chose ROR was because of the price, beauty and kid friendly!

#8 chicklet

chicklet
                • 718 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

The resort is absolutely gorgeous, staff quite friendly and its known for weddings. The co-ordinators know their stuff forsure. Good value for your money is also a factor.

#9 josee

josee
                  • 217 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:05 PM

We chose ROR because of the price, size of the resort and they seemed to know alot about planning a wedding.

P.S. Mello78, I just noticed we are both from Canada and are getting married the same day!!

#10 Future Mrs. Ligonde

Future Mrs. Ligonde
                    • 25 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:28 PM

We chose it because of price, iy looks really nice, and we have heard nothing but great things about it. I'm so excited!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users