Sign in to follow this  
QueenDiva

Why ROR?

Because its the best place ever!!!I have not had my wedding there yet but I did just recently go there in May and had the time of my life and i travel. Ive been to mexico and to Hawaii and it was nothing compared to the fun I had at ROR. Not only are the staff nice but they are very entertaining and they seem to live life without worries. It is amazing if you want I can send you photos of when I went!

I suspect it is a value for money thing. RIU tends to have really good packages for weddings and ROR, I believe, is the cheapest of the 4 RIU's in Jamaica. It is the only wedding package I have found in Jamaica that will accomodate up to 60 people for ceremony and reception for less than $3000. The RIU chain also has a good reputation for being a good resort.

The resort is absolutely gorgeous, staff quite friendly and its known for weddings. The co-ordinators know their stuff forsure. Good value for your money is also a factor.

We chose ROR because of the price, size of the resort and they seemed to know alot about planning a wedding.

P.S. Mello78, I just noticed we are both from Canada and are getting married the same day!!